Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

Discus and support Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

When navigating Community content, we can see that a clip or capture has, let's say, 5 comments and 10 likes. But, when going to the profile itself, his/her "Social" tab shows a different information for the "same" post.

So, it's clear the Community panel is still showing media from the old "Captures" tab.

If it's now hidden, what's the point of it displaying content from that?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020
  2. C0LD S0LDIER Win User

Xbox one showcase not working, and rewind/play and pause features missing for clips.

I have, verbatim, the same issues. Additionally, when attempting to view my own videos on the Activity Feed 90% of my clips stop as if they failed to load. I cannot delete old clips in the Captures tab of my profile, either.
  3. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
  4. A Large Tank Win User

Other players can't see my captures and some things I have shared to my activity feed

Hey guys! Are you able to see your game clips on Xbox.com? Post back and let me know!
    Yes I am able to see my OWN clips on xbox.com yes, but my friends can't see mine. I can see clips on my friends feeds but I can't see them when I go to captures it says "This person hasn't shared any captures," but has captures in there feeds. Also my friends
    can't see my newest captures they can see my captures from like 80days ago now even though I have many new ones. Just the same problem as Xx Handy420 xX. Privacy settings are fine also not the problem.
  5. NicoleSakai Win User

Upload app "capture not saved" error

Not only are my captures not being save (both screenshots and clips), but they are not showing up in my activity feed. Please help!
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox club how to

Hi there. Upload the clip to xbox live from captures first. Once that's done go to club, feed, share something with the club. The video should show up to post.
Thema:

Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and...

1. Community feed shows friends' captures/clips from their old and extinct "Captures" tab and... - Similar Threads - Community feed shows

2. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update May 2024 - Movements and Requests: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  9. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...