Communicator trouble

Discus and support Communicator trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox One at launch and everything was working fine. For about 2 weeks now, I've noticed that my communicator was not working. At first I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o BadW0LF o, Jan 13, 2014.

1. o BadW0LF o
    o BadW0LF o Guest

Communicator trouble

So I got my Xbox One at launch and everything was working fine. For about 2 weeks now, I've noticed that my communicator was not working. At first I thought it was because of low battery, and so I swapped out to some new batteries. Then it continued to
    happen. I cannot hear nor can anyone hear me when I'm using my communicator. However when I use the volume up button I do hear the beeping noise on it. Has anyone else come across this? Can anyone tell me how to go about fixing this or getting a replacement
    for it?

:)

o BadW0LF o, Jan 13, 2014
  2. headset not working

Turtle beach earforce xc1 communicator not working on games tested headset it's fine but won't work on games

ZombieDemon765, Jan 13, 2014
  3. UMAD BABY D
    UMAD BABY D Guest
    looking for a good headset

the turtlebeach earforce xc1 has one earphone and is a communicator headset only and is $24.95

UMAD BABY D, Jan 13, 2014
  4. Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please

IdeologicKey638, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Communicator trouble