Communications Suspension Confusion

Discus and support Communications Suspension Confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 for some unknown reason. I applied for a case review and the Mod said I was given a 1 week... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Californian, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Communications Suspension Confusion

I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 for some unknown reason. I applied for a case review and the Mod said I was given a 1 week communications ban. Does the Mod (XBLPET THETA) not know how to count
    or did they shorten my suspension? And why is the permanent ban impact listed if my account is only under temporary suspension? I still don't even know what I did in the first place and this
    non-transparent moderating system is obviously not very efficient.

"For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One.
    Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 01/05/2016 02:40:09 AM (UTC)"
    ????

:)

The Californian, Dec 25, 2015
  2. SneakyxRifle
    SneakyxRifle Guest
    Communication Suspension Confusion

Hi there

I just received an email stating i have a communication ban, i really dont understand people are allowed to bombared me with hate messages i report them nothing happens but as soon as i stand up for myself i get the ban, it makes no sense at all. Again i
    say this i get bombarded with hate messages and nothing, trust me know nothing has been done. I want to know why?

SneakyxRifle, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Communication Suspension Confusion

I was given a 2 week communications suspension on 12/22 (for what I still don't know). I filed a case review and the moderator said I was given a 1 week communication suspension and upheld the decision with no details. Does the mod (XBLPET THETA) not know
    how to count or did they shorten my communication suspension? Also, why is the permanent suspension impact listed on temporary suspensions -- it doesn't make sense. This whole arbitrary process doesn't make sense, but anybody able to shed some light on this?

"Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. (???) This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 01/05/2016 02:40:09 AM (UTC)"

The Californian, Dec 25, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Did you log in here to see if you could find out why you were suspended and for how long?

I am really not sure but I believe that is more a warning than anything. Since you obviously did receive a permanent ban.

Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: