Communications bans are not needed

Discus and support Communications bans are not needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; communication bans are a waste of time. Maybe if you guys restricted accounts to the age appropriate people wouldn't get offended. It's in human nature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DHD YOUNG, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DHD YOUNG
    DHD YOUNG Guest

communication bans are a waste of time. Maybe if you guys restricted accounts to the age appropriate people wouldn't get offended. It's in human nature to get angry and say mean things. If Xbox wouldn't ban people for the stupidest of reasons maybe they'd
    stop losing customers. I'm done spending money on you Xbox, I'm going to PS4 after this. A month communication ban for one word? **** you.

:)

DHD YOUNG, Oct 10, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.

bowski477, Oct 10, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?

bowski477, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

What do you mean "age appropriate" ?

Age ratings on games have nothing to do with the online side.Something every game tells you.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It's exactly the same on PSN.

If someone can't control their anger then maybe they have other issues.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

What do you mean "age appropriate" ?

Age ratings on games have nothing to do with the online side.Something every game tells you.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It's exactly the same on PSN.

If someone can't control their anger then maybe they have other issues.
  6. Markawes Win User

NEED COMMUNICATION BAN FIXED

Hello, you need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information regarding suspensions and to submit a case review if eligible, the enforcement team do not visit the forums.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Communication bans need looked at!!!

They do.

Just because you are in a party with friends doesn't mean you can't be communication banned/suspended.

The same rules apply to everyone even if they are in party chat.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you need to go to the enforcement site
    here for more info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  8. Mister Kellogg Win User

Communication ban needs to be nerfed

Hi YeaRz FaTaL,

To avoid having a suspension put on your account be sure to follow the
    Code of Conduct
    and you will have nothing to worry about. If you share the console with other people be sure to lock your account to keep anyone else from activating it.

Thank you.
  9. Alex Wilhelm Win User

Communication ban needs to be nerfed

Here at the forums we cannot do anything regarding bans. I do agree that XBLET may be going a little overkill on bans, it is all to protect the Xbox Live community, While some people may find vulgar language OK, others may not.

To learn more about how terms of use violations harm the Xbox Live community, please click here.
Thema:

1. Communications bans are not needed - Similar Threads - Communications bans are

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...