Communications bans are not needed

Discus and support Communications bans are not needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; communication bans are a waste of time. Maybe if you guys restricted accounts to the age appropriate people wouldn't get offended. It's in human nature... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DHD YOUNG, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DHD YOUNG
    DHD YOUNG Guest

communication bans are a waste of time. Maybe if you guys restricted accounts to the age appropriate people wouldn't get offended. It's in human nature to get angry and say mean things. If Xbox wouldn't ban people for the stupidest of reasons maybe they'd
    stop losing customers. I'm done spending money on you Xbox, I'm going to PS4 after this. A month communication ban for one word? **** you.

:)

DHD YOUNG, Oct 10, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Temporary Account Suspension.

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com however 24hr bans are not eligible for case review. Communication bans restrict all communication.

bowski477, Oct 10, 2017
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?

bowski477, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

What do you mean "age appropriate" ?

Age ratings on games have nothing to do with the online side.Something every game tells you.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It's exactly the same on PSN.

If someone can't control their anger then maybe they have other issues.

Daft Badger, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

What do you mean "age appropriate" ?

Age ratings on games have nothing to do with the online side.Something every game tells you.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone.It's exactly the same on PSN.

If someone can't control their anger then maybe they have other issues.
  6. Markawes Win User

NEED COMMUNICATION BAN FIXED

Hello, you need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information regarding suspensions and to submit a case review if eligible, the enforcement team do not visit the forums.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Communication bans need looked at!!!

They do.

Just because you are in a party with friends doesn't mean you can't be communication banned/suspended.

The same rules apply to everyone even if they are in party chat.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you need to go to the enforcement site
    here for more info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  8. Mister Kellogg Win User

Communication ban needs to be nerfed

Hi YeaRz FaTaL,

To avoid having a suspension put on your account be sure to follow the
    Code of Conduct
    and you will have nothing to worry about. If you share the console with other people be sure to lock your account to keep anyone else from activating it.

Thank you.
  9. Alex Wilhelm Win User

Communication ban needs to be nerfed

Here at the forums we cannot do anything regarding bans. I do agree that XBLET may be going a little overkill on bans, it is all to protect the Xbox Live community, While some people may find vulgar language OK, others may not.

To learn more about how terms of use violations harm the Xbox Live community, please click here.
Thema:

1. Communications bans are not needed - Similar Threads - Communications bans are

2. Communication ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Communication ban: I got a 4 day ban on xbox live over message communication, is this going to limit my ability to play anything on my console, considering every single game in 2023 requires “online”....
  3. Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?: My profile pic was of porky the pig but yet still got banned for 3 days? How long does it take them to review the case? ea8bbdeb-dec0-4009-bdd2-e97418e94e0a
  4. Why was I communication banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I...
  5. If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I’ve been communication banned could I be reported straight after I’m unbanned for...: I have been com banned and I’m reading the CoC and am going to change up my act! But I can’t get the thought of being unbanned and then being reported for a message I said a week before the ban or...
  6. Communication ban really?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban really?: [img] So why is it I get communication ban for standing up for my 10 year old nephew who has AUTISM but yet I get banned for calling this dude out? Xbox talkes about making the community better...
  7. Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?: It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them. c7a8eb1b-3383-4ede-9de1-32482669f3b6
  8. Console Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Communications Ban: Hello, I know Xbox support couldn't help me but not only do I believe I was wrongfully banned but I can't submit a appeal and you can't contact enforcement directly. My ban is two days long and it...
  9. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  10. Communication ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban appeal: So today I was recently banned from communications due to an lfg that was posted about 4 to 3 months ago on generation zero just now getting flagged for it and keep in mind the post said this....