Communications after suspension expires?

Discus and support Communications after suspension expires? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was suspended. It has officially expired. Now what? He is still unable to commincate. We have no idea where to go from here. Any help would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Terrydacto, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Terrydacto
    Terrydacto Guest

My son was suspended. It has officially expired. Now what? He is still unable to commincate. We have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Terrydacto, Aug 2, 2017
  2. PosiTivity z
    PosiTivity z Guest
    After my communication suspension

After my communication suspension I can hear other people in the party and send messages but they can't hear me. I can see the bubble around my name move as if they could hear me but they can't. what do I do to fix that. I've had this account for 6 years
    about to 7 soon I don't want to lose my account

PosiTivity z, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    After my communication suspension

There have been issues with the communication suspensions, but they should have been fixed by now. You'll want to try the steps in this thread to see if it helps -

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Hyzrah
    Hyzrah Guest

Hyzrah, Aug 2, 2017
  5. Hyzrah Win User

6. AridLizard Win User

Suspension not lifted after expiration.

thanks for letting us know.
  7. Oick down unda Win User

Funny it ended right after i made this post!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Suspensions usually end at the same time the suspension started, so if your suspension started at 6pm, then it should end the next day at 6pm. Try removing the account from the console, and then re-download it, that usual fixes issues like this.
  9. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

We’re not the Enforcement team and have no pull with them. We are all volunteers. The ban will be lifted around the same time it was enacted 24 hours ago. Perhaps, restarting your Xbox may help.
Thema:

1. Communications after suspension expires? - Similar Threads - Communications suspension expires

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...