Communication Bann forever?

Discus and support Communication Bann forever? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a Communication and Multiplayer Bann about 2 Weeks ago The Multiplayer Bann expired about 10 Hours ago and I can access the Multiplayer without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freeaakyyy, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Freeaakyyy
    Freeaakyyy Guest

I got a Communication and Multiplayer Bann about 2 Weeks ago

The Multiplayer Bann expired about 10 Hours ago and I can access the Multiplayer without any problems

The Communication feature stays blocked and i cannot use any features

How can i contact the Enforcementteam so that i can get Info about this

I cannot click "Apply for View" anymore cause both banns should be through to this date

:)

Freeaakyyy, Jun 28, 2017
  2. Enforcement action

Hey i hope someone can help my. I got a bann since .03.03.17 for Communication till 03.17.17 its ok for my and i understand why but now i got a bann for HarassmentAbuseAndThreats startet at 03.06.17 till 03.20.17. How can i Harassment people
    with a Communication bann ? Please unbann bann the HarassmentAbuseAndThreats bann its incorrect.

DwC KeeP AlivE, Jun 28, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Communication bann

you might want to recheck enforcement.xbox.com

Just in case a second action was taken

If more then one msg was sent with cursing you may have incured another violation while they were investigsting

ngocphi, Jun 28, 2017
  4. Freeaakyyy
    Freeaakyyy Guest

I got my answer from the Xbox Support - they extended my Communitcation Bann till 22.Septemeber without telling me in any kind of way

Freeaakyyy, Jun 28, 2017
  5. epiIep c
    epiIep c Guest
    How did you get your answer?

epiIep c, Jul 2, 2017
  6. Freeaakyyy
    Freeaakyyy Guest
    I used the German Chat Support - the Women told me she had no Information about such things but after a little while she told me

Freeaakyyy, Nov 1, 2018
  7. epiIep c Win User

I got my answer from the Xbox Support - they extended my Communitcation Bann till 22.Septemeber without telling me in any kind of way
  8. Freeaakyyy Win User

9. Freeaakyyy Win User

I used the German Chat Support - the Women told me she had no Information about such things but after a little while she told me
  10. I Dyson Win User

Locked Designs and Tunes

well the minute you start complaining abt their work they bann you forever
  11. LadyyyBlack Win User

Communication Bann

This is going out of hand... People who wish other people to death and cancer dont have banns and when you say 1 word back you get a bann. Pathetic is this. I said brain dead back too that guy who wished me cancer and yep i got also a bann when im already
    15 years on xbox....
Thema:

1. Communication Bann forever? - Similar Threads - Communication Bann forever

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  10. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...