Communication ban still active, despite ban expiring.

Discus and support Communication ban still active, despite ban expiring. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my Xbox Live Account got a communication ban till 28.09.2017. Despite the ban expiring two days ago, I still can't use any of the communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinylshark, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Vinylshark
    Vinylshark Guest

Hello, my Xbox Live Account got a communication ban till 28.09.2017.

Despite the ban expiring two days ago, I still can't use any of the communication features.

The Enforcement website won't allow me to fill out a case review, so is there any other way to get into contact with the Enforcement Team?

:)

Vinylshark, Sep 29, 2017
  2. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Communications ban still active

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

An Old Freak, Sep 29, 2017
  3. Communications ban still active

I have done both of those multiply times, and called support multiply times, still nothing. Its going on 2 months now since the ban should of been lifted.

Rubys Semblance, Sep 29, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Try removing your account from your console,doing a hard reset & redownloading your profile.

If that doesn't work then it's possible you have had your suspension extended due to other offences the enforcement team have discovered.

For some reason this is not showing up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they might be able to see if your suspension was extended but will not be able to do anything about it.

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Daft Badger, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Try removing your account from your console,doing a hard reset & redownloading your profile.

If that doesn't work then it's possible you have had your suspension extended due to other offences the enforcement team have discovered.

For some reason this is not showing up on the enforcement site.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they might be able to see if your suspension was extended but will not be able to do anything about it.

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Communication Ban expired and still banned

Sorry to hear it. However, a first communications ban isn't for just a few hours. The first ban is usually a 24 hour ban. This means that it would end at the same time it began. In this case on Oct. 5 at 21:12:40 UK time.

You can see the length of the ban by logging in to this link and clicking on the hammer icon
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

If, after the enforcement is over you still cannot use your chat or send messages then delete you profile from the console, power cycle it by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down and then redownload your profile to the console.
  7. MattyMidway Win User

try hard resetting the console by holding the power button in for 10 seconds. Then, reboot the console.

Also, if that does not work, try removing the account from the console then adding it back again.

Good luck!
  8. Rubys Semblance Win User

I have done both of those multiply times, and called support multiply times, still nothing. Its going on 2 months now since the ban should of been lifted.
  9. Rubys Semblance Win User

I have contacted support. They were the ones who told me to make this post and they couldn't tell me any additional information.
Thema:

1. Communication ban still active, despite ban expiring. - Similar Threads - Communication ban still

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...