COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT

Discus and support COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I WAS RECENTLY BANNED TWICE IN MARCH ONCE ON MARCH 23 & ON MARCH 25. ONE BAN WAS FOR COMMUNICATION THE OTHER WAS FOR LANGUAGE. THOSE BANS ARE NOW... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oJESUS PIECE, Apr 20, 2017.

1. oJESUS PIECE
    oJESUS PIECE Guest

I WAS RECENTLY BANNED TWICE IN MARCH ONCE ON MARCH 23 & ON MARCH 25. ONE BAN WAS FOR COMMUNICATION THE OTHER WAS FOR LANGUAGE. THOSE BANS ARE NOW COMPLETED AS OF APRIL 9TH AND I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO TALK ONLINE. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH SEVERAL AGENTS AND NONE
    CAN HELP BESIDES TELLING ME THAT I AM BANNED UNTIL 7-4-17. I CAN NOT SEE THE BAN ON MY ACCOUNT AND NEED HELP. PLEASE ASSIST ME AS I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE EVERY MONTH. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PLAYSTATION BUT IF THE SUPPORT CAN'T HELP WHY ARE THEY THERE.

:)

oJESUS PIECE, Apr 20, 2017
  2. Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.

I was told by xbox support that I have a communication ban until september 7th. When I go to the xbox enforcement website I see my previous bans but not this one. Anybody else having a problem where they can't see a current ban?

I Broke Curry, Apr 20, 2017
  3. No active ban but still banned?

So I had a two week ban for communications, then three days later received an account ban that was also two weeks long. Both of those bans have expired and the enforcement website shows no current bans on my account. I can now play games online against/with
    other people, however I still can't send messages or talk in party chats. I see no reason as to why this is happening and would like an answer to my problem.

Loops-12B1104A-59AA-4922-AAC7-FF7785C2D6D3, Apr 20, 2017
  4. COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT

Xbox Support and the forums do not assist with suspension-related matters.

All issues concerning bans are exclusively dealt with the Enforcement team, and their website is here:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com (they do not post here on the forums)

If eligible, submit a case review as your appeal.

Internet Expert, Apr 20, 2017
  5. Dude the exact same thing happened to me just now. Did you get it resolved?

GloryxDeadeye, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HauntingTrash0 Win User

Emails on a banned account

I'm currently using the same email address for a new gamertag, so when I login I get my current gamertag. I can't see the banned gamertag.

I'm getting XBox Live Reward statements on the banned account.
  7. JoshuaDeMatties Win User

Falsely Reported (Second time in the last month)

You people do not listen a single ounce. I can't see my current ban.
  8. OGMANLC Win User

New console

As long as your account is not banned, then it'll be fine.
    And if I use my brother's account on new console. He aren't banned but on my console he can't communicate like me.
  9. Arnue Win User

Communications Banned

Hello Jesse.

I'm visiting Xbox Enforcement and signing in to see why my account was banned, yet I'm taken to a link that says "Xbox Enforcement | Error!!" "Page no longer available" so I cannot submit a case review. I am banned until Tuesday which is more than 48 hours from now.
  10. JakeTheGreat288 Win User

xbox live enforcement

Ok so to begin i was communication banned from the 23rd of October to the 6th of November. I didn't think much of it until after my ban i am currently unable to send messages or be in a party, etc. I contacted xbox support twice about this and apparently
    while i was communication banned i managed to get another communication ban put against me? And the crazy thing is that it doesn't end until February 1st of 2018?? First of all i was already banned so there is no way i could of gotten this. Second of all i
    can't even file for a case review because this ban doesn't show up for me in my enforcement history? It just shows my last one and that it had already ended? I am currently speaking with a xbox support representative and he said to post on here as a way of
    communicating with the enforcement team since this current enforcement wont show in my history. PLEASE ENFORCEMENT TEAM HELP ME WITH THIS!!!
Thema:

1. COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - COMMUNICATION BAN LIFTED

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...