Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means.

Discus and support Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is still active or what it means, I would like to submit a review or appeal this I feel like it was unjustly issued. I was not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IShaolinStyleI, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means.

I'm not sure if this is still active or what it means, I would like to submit a review or appeal this I feel like it was unjustly issued.

I was not even aware of this untill I seen it today, quite frankly this is absolutely ridiculous I want to know how to remove this from my History i was never informed as to why specifically this was issued.

i appreciate any type of help

Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means. [​IMG]

:)

IShaolinStyleI, Sep 20, 2017
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Not sure if this is an XBL mod or not... In Forza 4

Considering that person has code of conduct all over his profile I'd say it's an impersonator. File a complaint against him via your console, set him to avoid, block communications and remove him from the club.

EDIT: We don't allow naming and shaming either.

VernierSlake, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Antoninix
    Antoninix Guest
    Communication ban

I think he means just restart the xbox. But I'm not sure.

Antoninix, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If the suspensions is active then you can file for a case review on the enforcement site
    here

An email was sent to the address linked to your account telling you about the suspension.

Any enforcement action a account receives stays on that accounts records permanently & will not be removed.

Daft Badger, Sep 20, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If the suspensions is active then you can file for a case review on the enforcement site
    here

An email was sent to the address linked to your account telling you about the suspension.

Any enforcement action a account receives stays on that accounts records permanently & will not be removed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Just confused

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But you can read through the Community Standards to see if that helps you figure out what your ban could have been for.
  7. OneMonte Win User

permanent console ban.

I find it hard to believe that MS is handing out permanent console bans for communication. What other reasons were given for your "friends" bans?
    i'm not sure.
  8. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Activities: If one is grey on your map?

I'm not to sure but I think it means that is an easy version of the activity
  9. Burnin TODI Win User

Xbox ban

Why would you buy another console? So you can get it banned too? Are you sure it is a console ban and not a xbox live access ban? Or maybe it is just a communication ban? Be sure.

I am not sure, but maybe a console ban only means you can't use xbox live? Might be able to play games offline?
Thema:

1. Communication Ban? I'm not sure if this is active or what it means. - Similar Threads - Communication Ban I'm

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...