Communication ban after ive been on holidays

Discus and support Communication ban after ive been on holidays in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clevah, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Clevah
    Clevah Guest

Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is ban the people who do barely anything and just let the cyberbullies
    keep doing it, get your stuf together and ban the people who actually need banning, i did nothing wrong and now midway through a 7 day ban please remove the ban or at least review and tell me why i got banned gamertag :

:)

Clevah, Sep 28, 2016
  2. banned for nothing

I recently got communication ban for 2 weeks and ive only just been unbanned and ive got communication ban again for 2 weeks but i havent done anything

DiZzEy SnIpEz, Sep 28, 2016
  3. MadMax4303
    MadMax4303 Guest
    Ive been communications banned

Hello I've recently been communications banned for no reason and I was looking for help, don't say go to the enforcement team because I have already done so and I couldn't get in contact with anyone, this has been my very first ban ever on anything I'm not
    a bad guy or kid and I've been with Xbox pretty much my whole life I started off on the very first Xbox at the age of two playing halo 2 with my dad. All I want is help to get unbanned since the raid for destiny ends this week end and I don't have all day
    I just really really want some help :"(

MadMax4303, Sep 28, 2016
  4. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

ISirProdigy007, Sep 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: