Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same...

Discus and support Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not only happening in my profile, but in everyone else. It's even possible to delete something from "Social" feed and it will not disappear from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same...

Not only happening in my profile, but in everyone else.

It's even possible to delete something from "Social" feed and it will not disappear from "Watch" list.

Why these contents are now independent from each other?!

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox clips have disappeared

Have you checked under Watch through your profile? There is a Manage Capture tab. Go there. Look for the far left tab where it says On Xbox Live. Try changing that tab to On this Xbox. All the clips should be saved there if not for the first option. It's
    kind of like a backup saves for clips.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

How to record the gameplay on xbox one?

To capture gameplay either before or after the fact, follow this guide:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots
  4. WowAHamSandwich Win User

Game DVR?

Captures can be found under the captures tab, the app can be found under the community tab last time I checked
  5. II Moxie xx Win User

Xbox app clips.

Can you see you clip in the home tab 'recent captures?
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Series X Clips Trouble.

Hello PCGC,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your game clips. Remember that you can only trim clips that were created on the same Xbox console. If you've uploaded a clip from a different console, you have to trim it from the same one.

For the sound issues, it may be due to your chosen audio settings. Under Settings, then General, and then Volume & Audio Output, check what your Headset Format is. If it's Dolby Atmos or Windows Sonic, try going back to Stereo Uncompressed. (Another paid alternative is DTS Headphone).

Additional Resources:

Manage your game clips | Xbox Support

Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

Regards,

Hayabusa
Thema:

Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same...

1. Comments and likes of captures/clips under "Social" tab are not tied anymore to the same... - Similar Threads - Comments likes captures

2. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  3. Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you allowed have a group disable comment at groups like with Phantasy star universe 2?: Not sure why I cant even join the group and not sure I should report the group for not letting me post comments. bf8904f9-2a82-4e8f-b3b4-981aed2de648
  4. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  5. I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.: I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created. 0ad7867f-4401-46c4-a50a-923e70c07bab
  6. Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live issue - Users can't like or comment on posts within clubs they own *or* admin in, on ...: Hi All, I've received approx. 20 reports from club owners and\or admins who can't like or comment on posts inside their own clubs. This issue has existed since at least Sept 10, 2018. Can this be...
  7. As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.: I can leave comments and like activities in every other club or my feed, i just cant do this as an admin. I am allowed to comment on my own activity that is posted in the club though. i did have...
  8. Can't comment, like or share anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't comment, like or share anything: All u can do ladychy is add ya name here prob is thier end 743cf8e1-c334-4235-94bb-9337888a1377
  9. Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...: Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this...
  10. HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Unable to Like, Share or Comment: As the title suggest Im unable to Like, Share or Comment. People comment on my game clips and Im unable to comment back. I cant share anything, even my own stuff. I press the Like button and...