Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...

Discus and support Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je souhaiterais savoir exactement comment ce passe l'achat d'un jeu Xbox via carte cadeau. Est-ce que le solde est lié au compte ou ont doit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skill0105, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Skill0105
    Skill0105 Guest

Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ...

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterais savoir exactement comment ce passe l'achat d'un jeu Xbox via carte cadeau.

Est-ce que le solde est lié au compte ou ont doit indiqué le code au moment de payé ?

Je souhaite acheter des cartes cadeaux en magasins pour ensuite acheter un jeu 69.99€ comment cela ce passe ?

Je dois acheter plusieurs cartes pour arriver au montant de 70€ (Ex: 50€ + 20€) et ensuite les renseigner dans la 'section' "échanger un code" ?

Au moment d'acheter ont me proposeras d'utiliser mon solde au lieu de me demander le code de la carte ?

Je vous remercie d'avance,

Cordialement,

Skill

(Mod Translation)

Hello

I would like to know exactly how this passes the purchase of an Xbox game via gift card.

Is the balance linked to the account or have the code indicated at the time of payment?

I would like to buy gift cards in stores and then buy a game at €69.99 How does this happen?

I have to buy several cards to arrive at the amount of €70 (Ex: €50 + €20) and then fill in the ' section ' "Exchange code "?

At the time of buying have me propose to use my balance instead of asking me the code of the card?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

Skill

:)

Skill0105, Nov 28, 2018
  2. DenRamone
    DenRamone Guest
    carte cadeau [Gift Card]

j'ai acheté une carte cadeau de 25 euros quand j'ai voulu la valider ça na pas fonctionné donc j'ai 25 euros de perdu que pensez vous faire pour moi

[Translation - I bought a gift card of 25 euros when I wanted to validate it didnt work so I have 25 euros of lost what do you do to me]

DenRamone, Nov 28, 2018
  3. ArbaHC
    ArbaHC Guest
    [MARKET] Comment acheter Child of Eden ?

Bonjour,

Je souhaite acheter Child of Eden (xbox kinect) sur le marché xbox live via la console ou via PC

mais si je vois bien le jeu, je ne vois pas comment valider l'achat :s

Est-ce un bug au autre chose ?

Merci de votre aide.

ArbaHC, Nov 28, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

You should add currency through the Xbox Gift Cards to your account that equals or exceeds the cost of the game, including any taxes that may be charged in your country. You can add any number of gift cards to add currency to your account, which you can
    then use to buy the games and content you want.

Translating to French using bing.com/translate:

Vous devez ajouter de la monnaie via les cartes-cadeaux Xbox votre compte qui équivaut ou dépasse le coût du jeu, y compris les taxes qui peuvent être facturées dans votre pays. Vous pouvez ajouter n'importe quel nombre de cartes-cadeaux pour ajouter de
    la monnaie votre compte, que vous pouvez ensuite utiliser pour acheter les jeux et le contenu que vous voulez.

RandyAU93, Nov 28, 2018
  5. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. you're question is how to use prepaid Xbox Gift cards is this correct? Check out this support article for

How to redeem gift cards and codes
    . To answer your question yes it depends on how much the game you want to buy costs. You would then need to purchase gift cards that total the amount of the game you were trying to purchase. The cards are then redeemed
    onto an active Microsoft account and will come up as a "Use Microsoft Account Balance" as the payment option instead of using credit cards.

XBF George L, Nov 6, 2018
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a game via gift card? )

You should add currency through the Xbox Gift Cards to your account that equals or exceeds the cost of the game, including any taxes that may be charged in your country. You can add any number of gift cards to add currency to your account, which you can
    then use to buy the games and content you want.

Translating to French using bing.com/translate:

Vous devez ajouter de la monnaie via les cartes-cadeaux Xbox votre compte qui équivaut ou dépasse le coût du jeu, y compris les taxes qui peuvent être facturées dans votre pays. Vous pouvez ajouter n'importe quel nombre de cartes-cadeaux pour ajouter de
    la monnaie votre compte, que vous pouvez ensuite utiliser pour acheter les jeux et le contenu que vous voulez.
  7. XBF George L Win User

Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a game via gift card? )

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. you're question is how to use prepaid Xbox Gift cards is this correct? Check out this support article for

How to redeem gift cards and codes
    . To answer your question yes it depends on how much the game you want to buy costs. You would then need to purchase gift cards that total the amount of the game you were trying to purchase. The cards are then redeemed
    onto an active Microsoft account and will come up as a "Use Microsoft Account Balance" as the payment option instead of using credit cards.
  8. PatilaasGam3 Win User

Perte de donnée sur Xbox ONE [Translate - Data loss on Xbox ONE]

J'ai oublié de vous demander mais je ne sais pas comment retélécharger les données d'un compte?

-------

[Mod Translation - I forgot to ask you but I do not know how to redownload the data from an account?]
  9. james42lol Win User

bug

bonjours y dorme sur le support forza ? personne repond en plus d'un jeu de
    [Mod Removed]
    personne te repond merci le support

-------

[Mod Translation - hello there sleep on the support forza?
    no one answers in addition to a game of
    [Mod Removed] person answers you thanks the support]
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Carte cadeau

Where are you trying to redeem the code your xbox or your pc?
Thema:

1. Comment effectuez l'achat d'un jeu via carte cadeau ? (Mod Translation: How do I purchase a ... - Similar Threads - Comment effectuez l'achat

2. Comment annuler l'abonnement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment annuler l'abonnement: Bonjour, j'aimerais annuler l'abonnement. f9d88004-7c70-4855-adf8-5b2013342249
  3. Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile: [mod removed - personal information] 8b980378-b096-49c8-9ee4-f1273a52c4d9
  4. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  5. Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile: [mod removed - personal information] 8b980378-b096-49c8-9ee4-f1273a52c4d9
  6. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  7. GIPHY GIF in comments: ✅

in XboX Insiders
    GIPHY GIF in comments: ✅: Have a blast. Not too big a blast. A pretty chill blast. But still a blast. Be nice have fun! submitted by /u/UrbanizedTree [link] [comments]
  8. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  9. https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/comments/16itscn /httpstwittercomcontainersolutiheader_phot...

in XboX Insiders
    https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/comments/16itscn /httpstwittercomcontainersolutiheader_phot...: https://community.brave.com/t/tor-window-security/197457https://community.brave.com/t/tor-window-security/197457 submitted by /u/Working_Mammoth7615 [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way to view comment history?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to view comment history?: Hello all! Before anyone says anything - I removed the Xbox from the bedroom and I’ve had conversations with him about online safety prior to this. It’s easy to ignore your dad and do whatever...