Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

Discus and support Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I got a communications ban last month which ended this month. I checked my enforcement history to be sure and it appears that my suspension has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lChadSaVageGL0l, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

OK so I got a communications ban last month which ended this month. I checked my enforcement history to be sure and it appears that my suspension has indeed ended. However I am still unable to speak or hear in parties, game chat and unable to send messages.
    Am I still banned and the enforcement history just not acknowledging it? Is this a glitch? Am I misunderstanding something?

:)

lChadSaVageGL0l, Oct 9, 2017
  2. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Reporting abusive players.

Yeah but I wanted to know the order. What happens after 14 day comms ban?

englishbulldog802, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

Hey there IChadSaVageGL0I,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat/phone team can also check for any enforcement actions or extensions. They won't be able to tell you more about it, but they can confirm any suspension
    end dates. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there IChadSaVageGL0I,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat/phone team can also check for any enforcement actions or extensions. They won't be able to tell you more about it, but they can confirm any suspension
    end dates. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. OverlandBob96 Win User

Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned

Comms ban happens after sending innapropriate messages
  7. englishbulldog802 Win User

Reporting abusive players.

Yeah but I wanted to know the order. What happens after 14 day comms ban?
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Communication ban for no reason? Please Help

You can find enforcement actions on your account by checking here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

Log in with your Xbox/Microsoft account, and click the big orange hammer on the left. You can request a detailed explanation of your comm-ban if you are able to submit a case review.

I don't know for sure, but maybe the XBLPET deleted the violating message after they issued your comm-ban. Usual scenarios for comm-bans include profanity over the mic and/or text messages to other players.
  9. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Had a look at enforcment.xbox

and i havent got an enforcement claim, but on the rare occasion it stops me making a party on xbox and said that i have an enforcement claim on me
    It sounds like it might be some sort of bug if you're receiving conflicting information. I'd still contact Enforcement just to have them look at it for sure and get it resolved.
Thema:

1. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects - Similar Threads - Comm Ban Conclusion

2. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  3. Comms ban vs Cheating ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms ban vs Cheating ban: Now why is it when you report someone for cheating y'all don't do anything but sit there, but as soon as I say one word that triggers all of you. I'm coms banned instantly. That needs to change...
  4. Comm Ban/Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban/Appeal: So today I got comm banned for 2 days for my game-pic. The picture is of a guy standing over his crashed R34 GTR in Japan (Linked below) Just wondering what was wrong about this image given nobody...
  5. How could I be Comm Banned for this??!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    How could I be Comm Banned for this??!!: I can’t believe I got communication banned for putting a raw turkey as my profile picture! You may think it’s suggestive I think it’s funny but either way, it’s a turkey!!! and I changed it right...
  6. Why does comm ban prevent me from uploading captures? I think that's just the stupidest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does comm ban prevent me from uploading captures? I think that's just the stupidest...: I don't understand why a comm ban prevents me from uploading captures. I'm not communicating with anyone so why the restriction? c323b7ae-4ac1-4116-aec5-f11479f718a2
  7. If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...: I got a 4 day ban for and I quote Xbox " telling someone to commit self harm" and it is my first ban. Can I appeal it rather than having to wait out 4 days because if I have to wait 4 days to be...
  8. I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I received a comm ban for a looking for post in reference to fallout 76.: I posted a looking for post in reference to having an item and possible Trade for another item. Trade was To be in game in accordance with rules of The game. No outside or real world Trade but...
  9. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  10. I was given a 2-day comms ban for a standard LFG post for GTA 5, several months after...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was given a 2-day comms ban for a standard LFG post for GTA 5, several months after...: I'm trying to get a clear answer on this matter, but Xbox Support is only directing me to these "Virtual Support Bots", who reiterate the same reason why I need to talk to a human being to get...