Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

Discus and support Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I got a communications ban last month which ended this month. I checked my enforcement history to be sure and it appears that my suspension has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lChadSaVageGL0l, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

OK so I got a communications ban last month which ended this month. I checked my enforcement history to be sure and it appears that my suspension has indeed ended. However I am still unable to speak or hear in parties, game chat and unable to send messages.
    Am I still banned and the enforcement history just not acknowledging it? Is this a glitch? Am I misunderstanding something?

:)

lChadSaVageGL0l, Oct 9, 2017
  2. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Reporting abusive players.

Yeah but I wanted to know the order. What happens after 14 day comms ban?

englishbulldog802, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects

Hey there IChadSaVageGL0I,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat/phone team can also check for any enforcement actions or extensions. They won't be able to tell you more about it, but they can confirm any suspension
    end dates. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there IChadSaVageGL0I,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Some enforcement actions including, but not limited to 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. You can find more information
    in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

Have you seen any more information in regards to this suspension in your email inbox associated with your Microsoft Account? Please be sure to check your spam folders as sometimes the communication can be sent there inadvertently. It's possible the suspension
    on your account is not listed on the enforcement website, but was communicated to you via email instead. Our chat/phone team can also check for any enforcement actions or extensions. They won't be able to tell you more about it, but they can confirm any suspension
    end dates. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. OverlandBob96 Win User

Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned

Comms ban happens after sending innapropriate messages
  7. englishbulldog802 Win User

Reporting abusive players.

Yeah but I wanted to know the order. What happens after 14 day comms ban?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Had a look at enforcment.xbox

and i havent got an enforcement claim, but on the rare occasion it stops me making a party on xbox and said that i have an enforcement claim on me
    It sounds like it might be some sort of bug if you're receiving conflicting information. I'd still contact Enforcement just to have them look at it for sure and get it resolved.
  9. Rotarl Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

That sounds like hardware issues to me.

Perhaps try a different mic?
Thema:

1. Comm Ban Conclusion after Effects - Similar Threads - Comm Ban Conclusion

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...