coming from ps4
Discus and support coming from ps4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ you bumped the wrong thread mate - check the title Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrimoFuSion, Jan 26, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
coming from ps4
Loading...
-
coming from ps4 - Similar Threads - coming ps4
-
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26
in XboX InsidersWhen is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments] -
How come when I linked my Microsoft account to my ps4 my ps4 worlds and skins disappeard?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow come when I linked my Microsoft account to my ps4 my ps4 worlds and skins disappeard?: when I linked the account all my progress is gone and how do I get it back * Moved from Community Center 2980e5e8-284e-43fc-a4ec-87220778208b -
I have Minecraft Ps4 edition, but when the update to bedrock come, it doesn't appear the...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have Minecraft Ps4 edition, but when the update to bedrock come, it doesn't appear the...: [img] as you can see there is not an Edition button 25e96a59-cdc7-4317-b1d8-a87dd12dd74b -
Come eliminare collegamento (scollegare) tra profilo psn di ps4 e un profilo xbox su...
in XBoX on ConsolesCome eliminare collegamento (scollegare) tra profilo psn di ps4 e un profilo xbox su...: Ciao a tutti, come sapete Minecraft è stato aggiornato e ora permette di giocare cross-platform (es. da ps4 posso giocare con utente pc o xbox ecc). Se io ho collegato un account xbox al... -
how come xbox 360 live keep kicking offline, I think it's time for me to switch ps4
in XBoX Games and Appshow come xbox 360 live keep kicking offline, I think it's time for me to switch ps4: what is really going on xbox live, I've called to get help and it seem like the people that work there have no idea of what their doing, reading from a scripted line to tell customers, I've been... -
HERE I COME PS4
in XBoX on ConsolesHERE I COME PS4: GREAT JOB XBOX ON COMING OUT WITH A NEW CONSOLE WITHOUT FIXING THE WIFI PROBLEMS FOR THE ONE S. I WILL BE PERMANENTLY SWITCHING TO PS4. Also when people ask you for help don't not give them some... -
Spiritual successor to the STALKER series wants to come to PS4 and X1
in XBoX on ConsolesSpiritual successor to the STALKER series wants to come to PS4 and X1: Areal (Suspended) As a PC gamer...I've played the STALKER games...and they are really really good. I would love to see this. Some ppl have have asked why they are only asking for $50K and are...