Coming back to gaming

Discus and support Coming back to gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; See what I mean. You just can't help yourself. I don't have that problem when speaking to my xbox. And neither do you. How could you? You don't own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trollface2, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Coming back to gaming


    See what I mean. You just can't help yourself. I don't have that problem when speaking to my xbox. And neither do you. How could you? You don't own one. You bashing it just for the sake of it. Grow up mate!
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 25, 2014
    #31
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    ^^^^ That would actually be funny if thats how it goes, But it doesn't
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 25, 2014
    #32
  3. Da Fool...How have I belittled anyone? I never address anyone personally unless they address me... I always stay on topic. Let's talk about what we've admitted...earlier you said you chase me around which I call stalking buddy, and I also call it creepy.
    You're not even a mod and have tried to enforce your rules since I got here. I don't live by your rules and quite honestly I think I've conducted myself in a far more respectful manner on here than you have.
     
    Sunburst Univox, Feb 25, 2014
    #33
  4. Coming back to gaming

    Calm down guys, I was exaggerating...a little. Coming back to gaming :)
     
    Sunburst Univox, Feb 25, 2014
    #34
  5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Haha. Mate you are a troll. Plain and simple. Anyone who can't see that is blind but I'm pretty sure nearly everyone on here know what your about. I'm not going to waste my time on you anymore. You know what I think of you. It's times like this I'm glad
    people like you won't buy an x1. We don't need that in the community. Goodbye sir.
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 25, 2014
    #35
  6. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Should be "Xbox, go to friends"

    The pause is important Coming back to gaming :)
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Feb 25, 2014
    #36
  7. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    @dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 25, 2014
    #37
  8. Coming back to gaming

    Da Fool... Cool, you're gonna leave me alone and stop derailing threads? Mission accomplished!
     
    Sunburst Univox, Feb 25, 2014
    #38
  9. Thank you all for the help! I decided to reserve the titan fall edition.
     
    I Young AKO I, Feb 27, 2014
    #39
  10. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Nice AKO!!! If I hadn't grab a Day 1 I would totally be getting that version!!

    Enjoy buddy Coming back to gaming :)
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. RippenHarra Win User

    Coming back to gaming

    @dufful it was for Sunburst but you cut into the thread above me.
  12. Drunk Texter Win User

    Coming back to gaming

    learn to speak up or speak clearly and it works fine, also it doesnt work all that good if your tv is too loud
  13. DuFFuL Win User

    Coming back to gaming

    None of them are like 360. If you want a 360, get one. The point is that your on an xbox forum. I would never go over to the ps forums and try and convince someone to get an X1 if they were asking about ps4. Like I said, I knew you never liked X1 but I never
    thought you would stoop to that level. I would tell someone to look into both consoles and choose what's best for them but you blatantly tried to convince this guy that the ps4 was a superior choice. Over the last few months you have done nothing but bash
    X1. You have admitted that you don't own one and have also admired that you never have any intention of buying one. If this is true, why even come here? There is only one obvious answer. To troll the forums and belittle people because they like the xbox one.
    You are clearly a playstation fan that thinks it superior to the x1. If this is so why don't you show some maturity and go over to the ps forums and let us enjoy our console. Ever heard of the word respect? Why don't you try to show some huh?
  14. Drunk Texter Win User

    Coming back to gaming

    if you want last gen the 360 has better online multiplayer and exclusives and the ps3 has a ton of good games for free on ps+ right now if you can handle the controller, too small for me, sold my ps3 and games last week for my wii u which now i like even
    more then my ps4 lol
  15. xenomorph v1 Win User

    Coming back to gaming

    Hey Rippen, did u get my pm?
Thema:

Coming back to gaming

Loading...
  1. Coming back to gaming - Similar Threads - Coming gaming

  2. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  3. Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the Postal Games ever come to Xbox consoles/Microsoft Store?: Xbox is known for it's large collection of games, so why not have 3 more? Postal Redux, Brain Damaged, And Postal 4? Soon to come, Postal 2 Redux, aswell. What's their issue? submitted by...
  4. With the new changes to game pass coming in Nov.

    in XboX Insiders
    With the new changes to game pass coming in Nov.: Not going to debate the price hike. Its either worth it to you or not. Everyone situation, perceptions, wants, needs, and what they value is different. With the addition of U+ under the Game Pass...
  5. When will more microsoft games come to Playstation

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will more microsoft games come to Playstation: As a playststion player, Im very disappointed with the games Sony has brought us. I do not want to spend 500+ dollars on a band new Xbox to get their games. Recently, Microsoft has brought us...
  6. I Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It...: Played FC 25 for many hours. It’s a gamepass game. How come when I go to Xbox app. It doesn’t show as a played game.? I’m trying to unlock the 8 games, towards the 350 gamepoints....
  7. Aggregated Gaming Library is Coming to the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    Aggregated Gaming Library is Coming to the Xbox PC app: [IMG] Starting today, users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview will see get first look at the new aggregated gaming library in the Xbox PC app for Windows 11 PCs and handheld devices and we're...
  8. will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    will more games be coming to backwards compatibility?: i really have been wanting xbox to add my transformers fall of cybertron back but i just never even see any new backwards compatible games come on xbox ever i would love to play my old games since...
  9. When I try to open the game the error comes with unable to launch Call of duty modern warfare 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open the game the error comes with unable to launch Call of duty modern warfare 2: Plz help me to get out of this problem 0603c453-9ee8-4f05-bf85-33860acd07dc
  10. I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and...: I would like to know how to get the discord chat and game play to come through my xbox and tv. I have my discord linked through my xbox but i want to hear the chat if i don't have my headset on....