Come on guys..where's my deposit?

Discus and support Come on guys..where's my deposit? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello. I last contacted you guys in September about my deposit and you told me that it was a internal error and another team hadn't provided you with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TacticalTea9029, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Come on guys..where's my deposit?

hello. I last contacted you guys in September about my deposit and you told me that it was a internal error and another team hadn't provided you with a estimate time for a fix yet. now 2 months later and still no deposit. is it possible you guys can send
    to my other account or issue me a gift card?

:)

TacticalTea9029, Nov 18, 2016
  2. 2012 games

Come on guys where's the love?! Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron and Darksiders 2, my two most anticipate games of 2012 Come on guys..where's my deposit? :)

The Boogymaan, Nov 18, 2016
  3. StonerMW
    StonerMW Guest
    Come On Guys

I am looking to do some 4 player Co-OP on Insane Arcade. If anyone else is interested add me to your friends list ( is my gamer tag).

StonerMW, Nov 18, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TacticalTea9029,

Unfortunately, we have still not received a resolution from the other team working on this issue. Again, we apologize for the delay in deploying a fix for this issue.

XBLRewards8, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: