Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

Discus and support Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gears died with Judgment imo. Which is too bad cause I loved 3. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MASTASLICE, Jan 22, 2014.

  1. Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war


    Gears died with Judgment imo. Which is too bad cause I loved 3.
     
    Pyramid Head15, Jan 22, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    Gears died with Judgment imo. Which is too bad cause I loved 3.

    [/quote]I loved Gears 1, 2 and 3. I was VERY skeptical about buying judgement, and I'm glad I didn't get it as it really seemed to be terrible. I may play it at one point because I don't always share the opinions of the masses, but X1 definitely has me
    busy atm.
     
    SparkStormrider, Jan 22, 2014
    #17
  3. ^The demo was more than enough to convince me.
     
    Pyramid Head15, Jan 22, 2014
    #18
  4. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    Yeah Judgment was horrible but I wont let it be the final word in Gears for me and neither should MS/Epic. Make things right and let the series go out in style or reboot it and take it back to greatness.

    The universe has so much more to give!!
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Jan 22, 2014
    #19
  5. [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

    Yeah Judgment was horrible but I wont let it be the final word in Gears for me and neither should MS/Epic. Make things right and let the series go out in style or reboot it and take it back to greatness.

    The universe has so much more to give!!

    [/quote]Im with you as long as Bernie gets the starring role.
     
    Sin Continuum, Jan 22, 2014
    #20
  6. Epic should create a new IP for xbox one.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    ^The demo was more than enough to convince me.
  8. DuFFuL Win User

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    As much as I loved gears I would really like to see put effort into a new series of games. I really don't like when companies keep a franchise going to long. It gets stale and takes away the fondness for what it was. Look at cod. Everyone thought it was
    great. And it was. But they over did it and it turned into, "great just another cod". I love gears for what it was. But let it be that and move on.
  9. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    [quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

    I'd rather have a good Unreal Tournament.

    [/quote]

    I have to agree. I really wanted to try out UT3 when it was released on 360 but I forgot to buy it while it was still lively.

    -

    I was only really in to Gears for the story and that came to a somewhat disappointing end at the end of Gears 3. I just think it would be nice to have a similar game of similar quality that somehow takes on something completely new and different. keep it
    interesting EPIC!
  10. Blitz23 NZ Win User

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    Gears, Gears, Gears, Gears!!!!!!
  11. Sin Continuum Win User

    Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

    [quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

    Yeah Judgment was horrible but I wont let it be the final word in Gears for me and neither should MS/Epic. Make things right and let the series go out in style or reboot it and take it back to greatness.

    The universe has so much more to give!!

    [/quote]Im with you as long as Bernie gets the starring role.
Thema:

Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war

Loading...
  1. Come on epic, bring back our exclusive gears of war - Similar Threads - epic bring exclusive

  2. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  3. Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic: Hello! I play a lot of games that are not in those "big" launchers. And the Xbox App seems to have a nice leap with the possiblity to soon have a proper handheld mode. My question now is there a...
  4. Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde)

    in XboX Insiders
    Como ultrapassa o limite de carácteres no nome da epic games?? (Deixar o nome garnde): . submitted by /u/Time_Marionberry_629 [link] [comments]
  5. Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher

    in XboX Insiders
    Adding non Steam/Ubisoft/Epic and non Xbox game to Xbox App Launcher: Question, Is there a way adding a game that isn't on any popular launcher? a game that have independent launcher and executable I'm trying to Add Retail version of Final Fantasy XIV into Xbox...
  6. Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or...
  7. How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my Steam, Gog and Epic games to appear on the Xbox App?: I am part of Xbox Insider and my Xbox App is updated to the Xbox Insider version, but on Steam I can only find the account link in the settings, my games do not appear in the library. submitted...
  8. How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink an Xbox account that isn’t connected to an epic account?: I’m trying to connect my alt account to my Xbox that was previously unlinked to an account that I don’t have anymore, but I can’t relink it to another account? 0bfc9c38-3eff-4ee8-9d00-42c79d2077e7
  9. Xbox and epic games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and epic games: So I’ve been a PlayStation player for years and just recently I saw that the Xbox was doing much better so switched besides that I opened Fortnite and it didn’t give me an option to just log into...
  10. Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed for using Unreal Game Engine by Epic Games.: I was making games on Unreal Engine when, suddenly, the screen hung and flashed, showing "A D3D11 compatible GPU (Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0) is required to run the engine."...