Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan

Discus and support Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014.

1. JRobi528
    JRobi528 Guest

We are VERY active with patrols everyday. We have Police, Fire and EMS, and FIB. We patrol everyday and have over 65 members. Come and join the best of Los Santos Enjin: Website does not exist Tell
    em sent ya Come join the best LSPD RP Clan. GTAV Police Clan ;)

:)

JRobi528, Mar 13, 2014
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Algonquin Elite Force

TRUCE as you and I have already apologized for the previous problems. I wish you best of luck when GTA V comes out. Hopefully it will be more RP oriented. Ah yes, what is your opinion on RP clans compared to police clans, HMG?

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    All Police Clans Read This (Important)

That's more of a police clan than a RP clan setup. What HMG is doing is focusing more on the civilian aspect and allowing the other parts in but putting LESS EMPHASIS on them, which is necessary for an RP clan. Your setup, Stealth, works best in police clans,
    and nice inclusion of Fire/EMS though I think you should make two more slots for them.

LegendOfGta, Mar 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: