come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my...

Discus and support come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went away for a trip and my series x was working fine I came home 3 days later and the picture is all dark and tinted red. I've tried switching the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaRMeNbo0tH3, Oct 30, 2023.

1. CaRMeNbo0tH3
    CaRMeNbo0tH3 Guest

come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my...

I went away for a trip and my series x was working fine I came home 3 days later and the picture is all dark and tinted red. I've tried switching the cord and the port on my TV but it didn't help, any info?

:)

CaRMeNbo0tH3, Oct 30, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my hdmi ports but still the same. Please help lol

Hello CaRMeNbo0tH3, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are having problems with your Xbox Series X, where the image appears dark and with a red tint. Here are some suggestions you could try:

Restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Then turn it on again.

Check your console's screen resolution: Make sure your console's screen resolution is set correctly.

Check the A/V cable and connectors: Check if there are any problems with the A/V cable or connectors.

Reset your Xbox Series X: If none of the above works, you could try resetting your Xbox Series

I hope this helps you solve your problem. If you have more questions or if the problem persists, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. C_JA Win User

Image too dark

Thank you for your reply!

Switching the HDMI cable did not help neither did witching the HDMI port at the TV. In fact, switching the port changed a good picture to a dark one. Switching back, the picture at the original port was dark, too. Restart at the original port turned it into a good picture again.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Dark souls code

Hey there red JACE!

Just to clarify, codes for Dark Souls are sent out 7-10 days after you pre-ordered Dark Souls 3. If it has been over 10 days, be sure to create a new thread. Thanks in advance!
  5. SHMike73 Win User

Update freeze and red ring - video

Hi,

I have a very similar issue. Mine is a repair/replacement elite that has worked flawlessly for the last 3 or so years after my original elite had the 3 red flashing lights.

After the latest update, my machine froze after I booted up a game. I turned it off and back on and it froze on the dashboard. I turned it off and on again and now I get nothing on the screen and the flashing 3 red lights. I've tried the solutions suggested
    on these forums but nothing helped. I've also spoken with tech support. Last I heard, Microsoft has not yet recognized a problem with the update so we have to pay for repairs.

There are too many of us experiencing the 3 red lights immediately after the update for this to be coincidence. Please keep posting to let Microsoft know of the problem.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

That picture is awesome!! Happy Easter to you too 😀

Dark Souls 3 and Cuphead for me! I may add in some Red Dead Redemption as well tho!
Thema:

1. come home after 3 days and turn it on and the picture is so dark and red, I've switched my... - Similar Threads - home days turn

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  6. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  7. What time of day does it let you switch your home xbox when your one year is over?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time of day does it let you switch your home xbox when your one year is over?: My one year to switch my xbox home is up, what time of day will i get 5 switches again? cabaa968-1400-410e-b421-b21fe07ef7c4
  8. fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day...

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix the home screen took too long on my Xbox One s it starting to get annoying each day...: Please fix the home screen took too long a417b948-42e2-46e8-b1e3-6f62ce435499
  9. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: So I have 0 switches left and today is the day I get them back and for some reason it doesn’t allow me to Gameshare with my brother * 8b645e79-5e6d-4601-91cf-f2127794907d
  10. Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as windows edition under add to home on new Xbox One X: Final Fantasy XV Day One edition reads as the windows edition gamehub under Xbox One X system traded my old xbox one for the brand new system from gamestop store, I wanted to report that the...