Comcast Xfinity internet nat issue with xbox one

Discus and support Comcast Xfinity internet nat issue with xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Comcast does not support the xbox one ports i called them they connected to my pc witch was not necessary they charged me $150 for them opining the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evo Fire, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Evo Fire
    Evo Fire Guest

Comcast does not support the xbox one ports i called them they connected to my pc witch was not necessary they charged me $150 for them opining the ports on the modem that is not accessible by anyone but Comcast support ... the nat was open for a short period
    of time until the modem reset from a power outage... is there any way to avoid paying another $150 ? i don't know but the only thing i can think of is Xbox/Microsoft gets in contact with comcast so they can have them open the oprts for the xbox one... the
    xbox one nat check tells me : " your network is behind a port preserving port symmetric nat " when its the only thing hooked up to the modem and like i said i can not access the modem to change the port settings only a Comcast support person can...

:)

Evo Fire, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Evo Fire
    Evo Fire Guest
    Comcast Xfinity internet nat issue xbox one ports

it was both the gateway and modem i fixed this issue with complaining and getting a new free modem and ended up with 2 new modems

Evo Fire, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Evo Fire
    Evo Fire Guest
    Comcast Xfinity internet nat issue xbox one ports

lol it dont matter what the model of the modem is i cant change anything on it its restricted access so it really dont matter the modem is LOCKED the only thing i can do is plug it in and hope it connects to the internet when i unplug it.... i can not change
    anything on it it is restricted the modem has only one thing when you connect to it and it tells you that you can not access the modem you do not have permissions to access this device

Evo Fire, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Evo Fire
    Evo Fire Guest

According to Comcast the modem is too old for them to access as of today's contact with them and are trying to tell me that the router is the issue i just got a $300 router when i got my xbox one and everything else like the xbox 360 PS3 Wii my pc's and
    laptop are all on open nat but the xbox one

Evo Fire, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: