Comcast: Xbox one s wont connect to my internet

Discus and support Comcast: Xbox one s wont connect to my internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Xbox one s wont connect to my internet Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ironpotato07, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ironpotato07
    ironpotato07 Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Xbox one s wont connect to my internet
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting

:)

ironpotato07, Aug 27, 2018
  2. wolfman944x
    wolfman944x Guest
    wifi problems

I have a regular xbox one and it wont connect to internet but my brother's xbox one s connects perfectly fine and I have no clue why my xbox wont connect but his does

wolfman944x, Aug 27, 2018
  3. KilowattQ
    KilowattQ Guest
    Internet down and games wont play

My comcast internet is down today and i didnt know it and i just rented trials fusion and it wont install. Im a little angry but Im like ok whatever, Ill just play one of my other games. I felt like playing watch dogs. So I put in watch dogs and its now trying to install and it cant because no internet connection. What the hell?? The game is already installed on my console, can i not play the game without internet?? Thats a little ridiculous

KilowattQ, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

I would try the following troubleshooting steps to see if any of them help.

• Hard reset Xbox
    • Make sure the encryption is WPA or WPA2 (not enterprise)
    • Try changing the wifi encryption type on the router (if it's WPA & WPA2, try setting it to just one)
    • Change the Wifi Password & try the new one

Tormaz, Aug 29, 2018
  5. Michaaa02
    Michaaa02 Guest
    Hi, this is an issue happening for a lot of people, i’m afraid you’ll have to wait till it’s resolved.

Michaaa02, Aug 29, 2018
  6. SUPERSOAKERx69, Aug 29, 2018
  7. Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes tyen forget your network and try reconnecting

infernoking13, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one connect to xfinity wifi but not internet

2. xbox one s internet connection pc