Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect

Discus and support Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect Hey there Querccus, Sorry to hear you are running into this... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by QUERCCUS, Nov 20, 2018.

1. QUERCCUS
    QUERCCUS Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect
    Hey there Querccus,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, I definitely would not like it if I was getting disconnected randomly. I would recommend going through the "My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox LIve
    ." This will walk you through further troubleshooting steps to get this issue resolved.

Of course for a lot of the Network troubleshooting you do need to do certain things through the Router. Let us know if you are able to troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps!

:)

QUERCCUS, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360
    still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do

RemovableRose4, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Acount

When ever I'm on xbox live why does it kick Me off of xbox live I can be on xbox live for like 20mins and suddenly I get kicked off and have to sign in all again help please.

DEON-B520DDBA-C0F2-4E29-8E33-BFE8D71B1E28, Nov 20, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing some connectivity issue. I definitely understand how frustrating that can be but rest assured we are here to help. Here is an

article
    that I believe will be beneficial in resolving the issue. Please let us know how it goes, thank you!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 20, 2018
  5. QUERCCUS
    QUERCCUS Guest
    The first few options did not help, and I do not have an opportunity to change any router settings. I am still experiencing issues.

QUERCCUS, Nov 20, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Querccus,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, I definitely would not like it if I was getting disconnected randomly. I would recommend going through the "My
    Xbox One is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox LIve
    ." This will walk you through further troubleshooting steps to get this issue resolved.

Of course for a lot of the Network troubleshooting you do need to do certain things through the Router. Let us know if you are able to troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: