Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Discus and support Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360 still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RemovableRose4, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

Comcast (ISPs): What is wrong with Xbox live for 360
    still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do

:)

RemovableRose4, Jun 29, 2018
  2. Comcast & Xbox Live

I have been having connection problems with comcast too. And they started this month. Last month I had no problems. A friend of mine has comcast as well lives a mile away, he had a comcast guy come down to see what was wrong , but he didn't find anything.
    I'm sick of being disconnected from servers and walking into walls.

freesupport-13E952FA-F6D5-4788-BD82-5F55D851B41A, Jun 29, 2018
  3. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Microsoft teaming with Comcast on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody having Wi-Fi issues with Comcast while playing Xbox One will be glad to know Comcast is working on it. Microsoft is working with them to get ahold on what's causing the issue.

Microsot and Comcast working on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody here subscribed on Comcast? And has the issue already resolved?

diamondback8, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360

still having the same problem. Keeps freezing up or kicking me off line!! Done all rhis crap it said to do

RemovableRose4, Jul 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Comcast: What is wrong with Xbox live for 360