Comcast: Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly

Discus and support Comcast: Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly I'm not going to even dignify your response with an answer read my post a long with all... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by L1teSASmatt, Sep 8, 2018.

1. L1teSASmatt
    L1teSASmatt Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Still getting disconnected from WiFi randomly
    I'm not going to even dignify your response with an answer read my post a long with all the comments and see that other players are having the same exact issues. Then use my solution to fix their problems.

????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????

:)

L1teSASmatt, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Masta Dragon
    Masta Dragon Guest
    Connection issues with Xbox 360/Xbox Live and Xfinity/Comcast. Tried all suggestions on the Xbox Live Port configuration page and have ALL ports forwarded/open. I have a hardline Ethernet cable connected to my system now and am still getting dropped.

I'm having the same exact problem as you guys. I cleared my cache and redownloaded my profile, but I'm still getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live when I join an online game.

I also have Xfinity/Comcast. And all the ports are open on my router. If I watch Netflix, I never get disconnect from XBL. But when I join an online game, I eventually get disconnected from XBL. Pretty frustrating.

Masta Dragon, Sep 8, 2018
  3. badboydanny
    badboydanny Guest
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect
    I'm also having same problem for past week randomly disconnecting

badboydanny, Sep 8, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you notice that you are disconnected when you start the console up from instant on then this is a known issue. While they work on a fix your best option here is to power cycle the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts
    down.

onyxishere, Sep 8, 2018
  5. L1teSASmatt
    L1teSASmatt Guest
    Im like 100% sure that hard resetting my xbox isnt going to do anything

L1teSASmatt, Sep 8, 2018
  6. CraigWilson3
    CraigWilson3 Guest
    I got disstonected like 2 weeks ago i i have the right network/password its saying my password is wrong ivebeen trying to this day please respond and help itd be great

CraigWilson3, Sep 9, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    I got disstonected like 2 weeks ago i i have the right network/password its saying my password is wrong ivebeen trying to this day please respond and help itd be great

I would do a hard reset on your xbox, reboot your networking, and if it's still happening try changing the password to a new one.

Tormaz, Sep 10, 2018
  8. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

Most of the time one of the following will resolve the issue.

1. Hard Reset Xbox

2. Reboot all networking equipment.

3. Unplug Xbox from power for 30 seconds, then plug it back in.

4. Move the router & Xbox closer together (if possible remove the extender)

Tormaz, Sep 10, 2018
  9. nickcphs
    nickcphs Guest
    You know I have the same issue tried doing a power cycle did not work what is funny if I plug in a ethernet cord I do not have this issue. But on Wifi I have this issue where I well get kick out of the game sayin I am signed out of xbox live which I am
    not or I am not connected to the internet but when checking my network It say's I am connected.

nickcphs, Sep 10, 2018
  10. Hey please ignore those previous responses. I have been going through very similar problems. It is NOT Your system, it is NOT Your connection. It is a Microsoft problem. I found out after months of going through this that microsoft is updating their servers
    so players are getting kicked offline and being told to check your internet connection and sometimes being told to use an account that has xbox live even though you have live on your account. What you need to do is get on the phone with someone or use the
    live instant message agent that they have and get someone to reset your Live account. This won't completely solve the problem because that fact is microsoft will still be updating their servers but sense I've done it I went from getting kicked off every hour
    to only getting disconnected two times in a week, so far because is only been a week sense I had it done. So your service will get a LOT better. Here is a link to my post on this forum so you can see what I was going through.

????????Is Anyone Else Sick of All The Console Problems???????

VERYDISAPPOINTEDCUSTOMER, Sep 10, 2018
  11. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    I wouldn't suggest telling someone to ignore everyone else, when 99% of the time it's an issue in regards to hardware or networking. If your account was in fact the issue, what you're suggesting should have completely fixed the issue. The number one way
    to determine if it's an issue with the wifi itself is to hard wire your console. If the problem goes away, then it's an issue with your wifi connection (router, interference, hardware, etc.).

Tormaz, Sep 12, 2018
  12. VERYDISAPPOINTEDCUSTOMER, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: