Comcast: No wireless networks appear

Discus and support Comcast: No wireless networks appear in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): No wireless networks appear Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Fury201584, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Fury201584
    Fury201584 Guest

Fury201584, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Payton2112
    Payton2112 Guest
    No wireless networks appearing

Hi. I've had an Xbox One for over six months now and yesterday I was going to watch some Netflix, but no wireless networks were showing up. Not just mine, but nothing was appearing. I didn't get any error message, just got the regular "which one's yours?"
    message with nothing showing up. It was storming pretty bad, so I just chalked it up to that and forgot about it. Today I tried using it again (no rain today) and the same thing happened. I live at an apartment complex with shared internet, so I can't just
    go check the router. But I don't think it's anything wrong with the apartment's internet because my computer and phone are connected just fine. I can't seem to find anyone else whose had this problem. Hard reset didn't fix it. Any help?

Payton2112, Aug 3, 2018
  3. CallMeLalo
    CallMeLalo Guest
    No wireless networks appearing

There are a couple of basic t/s steps you could try in order to get it working by clicking this link to an article on xbox.com for your Xbox One not detecting your wireless networks, if it still ends up not working you may have to call support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX
    to see if there are any other t/s steps they can help you with or determining if you have to send your console in for repairs.

CallMeLalo, Aug 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: