Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Discus and support Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions? Delete the profile, clear the console cache and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IronBoy319, Aug 22, 2018.

1. IronBoy319
    IronBoy319 Guest

Comcast: My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?

Comcast (ISPs): My 360 will not connect to Live, I have an internet connection. Any suggestions?
    Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again

:)

IronBoy319, Aug 22, 2018
  2. GLocK DrM
    GLocK DrM Guest
    Can't Connect to Internet

My Xbox 360 will not connect to the internet. I have talked to Comcast, and tried everything that I can think of. Any advice?

GLocK DrM, Aug 22, 2018
  3. can not connect to xbox live

got new comcast xfinity x1 and ever since i can not connect to xbox live. when i run the test connection on my xbox 360 it says my network my internet and my live connection are good. comcast says its an xbox issue and will not help. Hope i can find some
    help here.

Frost Midnight, Aug 22, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Delete the profile, clear the console cache and download the profile again

M3tal Daz3, Aug 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: