Comcast: Internet speeds?

Discus and support Comcast: Internet speeds? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Internet speeds? Hey, I was just wondering if you ever got a response from someone concerning bandwidth limit. I have Xfinity Gigabit... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by trippymanj, Feb 15, 2018.

1. trippymanj
    trippymanj Guest

Comcast (ISPs): Internet speeds?
    Hey, I was just wondering if you ever got a response from someone concerning bandwidth limit. I have Xfinity Gigabit and my X1X gets 0.0 kb download on my Network Statistics page. It is online and I can play, but solely the upload speed displays. I am
    trying to ascertain whether this has something to do with my ISP, Comcast, or my router Nighthawk X10. Thank you for posting the question.

:)

trippymanj, Feb 15, 2018
  2. firelily99
    firelily99 Guest
    Comcast Going Up On Internet Charges

This is hardly any great surprise, especially from Comcast. The smart internet carriers will take advantage of this and keep offering unlimited internet access.

firelily99, Feb 15, 2018
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Help. No sound from Comcast television whatsoever...

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this thread but... I fucking HATE comcast. I use them for internet and not only is it ridiculously expensive the internet constantly goes down AND their customer service licks the sweat off a donkey's balls. Comcast has officially been pissed on. Sorry, I'm finished bitching now.

otisthered, Feb 15, 2018
  4. FaustusPHD
    FaustusPHD Guest

Hey, I was just wondering if you ever got a response from someone concerning bandwidth limit. I have Xfinity Gigabit and my X1X gets 0.0 kb download on my Network Statistics page. It is online and I can play, but solely the upload speed displays. I am
    trying to ascertain whether this has something to do with my ISP, Comcast, or my router Nighthawk X10. Thank you for posting the question.

FaustusPHD, Aug 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: