Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one

Discus and support Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): How to reset yo old wifi to a new one Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by StonerRolo, Jul 28, 2018.

1. StonerRolo
    StonerRolo Guest

StonerRolo, Jul 28, 2018
  2. BaysideBow6
    BaysideBow6 Guest
    Xbox wont connect to Xfinity Routers

My 360S is two years old, and I have used a cheap Netgear router using Wifi since last week, when I switched to Comcast. I noticed in the past my Xbox wouldnt connect to a friend's router that is the same as my new one. Any other devices can connect over
    Wifi, like my Ipod. Is there any way to fix this without directly plugging the router into the Xbox?

BaysideBow6, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Modern Warfare 2 Lobby problem.

Check your NAT type, if it says anything but "OPEN" you may need to go into the network settings for the console, or reset the network all together, also, if you're connecting via wifi try shutting everything down, unplug the router, and reset the modem
    and then connect in the reverse order. Should resolve the issue. If it doesn't and you're router is the issue, invest in a new one.

Sean

Comcast Customer Internet Support

WRBT SolidSnake, Jul 28, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: