Comcast features such as pause, rewind etc wont work

Discus and support Comcast features such as pause, rewind etc wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We can watch TV on the Xbox one but none of the features we usually use on Comcast such as pause, rewind, etch will work on live TV. it will work on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ski2beSane, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ski2beSane
    Ski2beSane Guest

We can watch TV on the Xbox one but none of the features we usually use on Comcast such as pause, rewind, etch will work on live TV. it will work on dvr viewing. when we say Xbox pause it shows all the symbols at the bottom of the screen but none of the
    work either thru voice commands or w controllers.

:)

Ski2beSane, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ericxbox74
    ericxbox74 Guest
    everything works great EXCEPT for TV pause/stop ... Using charter/motorola cable box

Can anyone help? I have the SPECIFIC model #'s in the xbox TV settings ... Like I said, everything works except for pause, rewind, etc ...

ericxbox74, Jan 1, 2014
  3. bbarley
    bbarley Guest
    Best Cable/Sat box UI for OneGuide

Comcast isn't too bad. What is annoying is I get the Xbox One ribbon over the channel bar from Comcast. I think the pause, fastforward/rewind bar would have been better on the side or top.

bbarley, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: