Comcast: deleted friends

Discus and support Comcast: deleted friends in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): deleted friends i really think you should add a deleted friend history i lostalot of friends that i loved to play and im sure im not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SummerPlate1062, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Comcast: deleted friends

Comcast (ISPs): deleted friends
    i really think you should add a deleted friend history i lostalot of friends that i loved to play and im sure im not the only one it has its pros and cons most of them are pros being able to find friends is good it wouldent be used for stalking cus you could
    just block the stalker and thats why i think ther should be a friend history

:)

SummerPlate1062, Jun 29, 2017
  2. Hooligaani
    Hooligaani Guest
    Xbox One has compatibility issues with UK TV signals

After that initial E3 reveal I'm shocked that people are surprised about this "tv, tv, cable, comcast, NFL, supersports, player stats, friend taunts, Baseball"

Dear MS in Europe nobody gives a shiny sh*te about any of that.

Hooligaani, Jun 29, 2017
  3. tman2damax11
    tman2damax11 Guest
    Finding a router for 3 Xbox Ones on a single network

Do you have a comcast modem or comcast modem/router combo. If it's the router combo, there's no reason you can't use it, no need for a secondary router. My friend had a comcast modem/router combo and had 2 Xbox Ones and a 360 and they all worked great, all
    had open nat.

tman2damax11, Jun 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Comcast: deleted friends