Comcast: Connection issues

Discus and support Comcast: Connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Connection issues This page might help with your issue. Xbox Live Connection Help | Can’t Connect to Xbox Live from Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RyanHawley2, Oct 1, 2018.

1. RyanHawley2
    RyanHawley2 Guest

RyanHawley2, Oct 1, 2018
  2. diamondback8
    diamondback8 Guest
    Microsoft teaming with Comcast on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody having Wi-Fi issues with Comcast while playing Xbox One will be glad to know Comcast is working on it. Microsoft is working with them to get ahold on what's causing the issue.

Microsot and Comcast working on Wi-Fi issue

Anybody here subscribed on Comcast? And has the issue already resolved?

diamondback8, Oct 1, 2018
  3. JironGhrad
    JironGhrad Guest
    Xbox Live Error Code 8015-190E

There's a problem with users on Xfinity/Comcast service having issues connecting to Xbox Live. Comcast is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

JironGhrad, Oct 1, 2018
  4. ED kRevali
    ED kRevali Guest

ED kRevali, Oct 1, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Ryan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? We have two articles that can be used to resolve this issue. The first article is entitled

I Get an Error Message When I Run the 'Test Network Connection' on Xbox One
    . The other article is entitled

I need Help With My Xbox 360 Network Connection
    . Choose the correct article depending on which console is having the issue. The MAC address filter is a feature on routers and gateways in which any device's MAC address is added to the filter list in order
    to allow the device to connect to the network. The Xbox One network article we linked has that process in it. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 1, 2018
  6. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: