Comcast: Code already redeemed

Discus and support Comcast: Code already redeemed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): Code already redeemed This has nothing to do with Xbox. It is something you need to take up with the retailer from which you purchased... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by UnpricedWheat34, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Comcast: Code already redeemed

Comcast (ISPs): Code already redeemed
    This has nothing to do with Xbox. It is something you need to take up with the retailer from which you purchased the membership. And for these reasons, Microsoft always recommends you purchase your membership directly through them via the Microsoft Store
    on your Xbox.

:)

UnpricedWheat34, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jul 9, 2018
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Giving (or trading) away Doom Alpha code XB1

For those that redeemed a beta code already, check your email between now and this weekend, ID is sending out alpha codes starting tonight for the first alpha this weekend.

bloosuga, Jul 9, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 9, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    You'll need to reach out to the retailer where the token or code was purchased for assistance.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Jul 13, 2018
  7. MeLTzMaNDaN
    MeLTzMaNDaN Guest
    This has nothing to do with Xbox. It is something you need to take up with the retailer from which you purchased the membership. And for these reasons, Microsoft always recommends you purchase your membership directly through them via the Microsoft Store
    on your Xbox.

MeLTzMaNDaN, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: