Comcast: 100% Packet Loss

Discus and support Comcast: 100% Packet Loss in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast (ISPs): 100% Packet Loss (Out of ideas) Hey Sapphire! Awesome!!! Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy killing ghouls and super mutants :)... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sapphire_adera, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Comcast: 100% Packet Loss

Comcast (ISPs): 100% Packet Loss (Out of ideas)
    Hey Sapphire!

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy killing ghouls and super mutants Comcast: 100% Packet Loss :)

:)

Sapphire_adera, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Chrome IX
    Chrome IX Guest
    100% packet loss?

Also having 100 percent packet loss ISP Comcast, can not find a problem with ISP or Router

Chrome IX, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Detailed Network Stats

Provider: Comcast Download Speed: 51.50 Upload Speed: 11.50 Packet Loss: 0 MTU: 1480 Latency: 101 ms Connection: Wired Strength : 100%

MaximumExtreme, Nov 17, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Sapphire,

Sorry to hear about the network issue, we want to get you into the wasteland ASAP! I see you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting which helps out a lot. I would recommend getting in contact with your ISP, as the packet loss could be some form of outage.
    The most common scenario for a 100% packet loss I've seen is a firewall setting in the router, which sometimes just happens after a firmware update. Hope this helps!

XBF Lance J, Nov 17, 2018
  5. THANK YOU!

I downgraded the firewall settings on my router.

AND THE GAME LOADS AND CONNECTS AND I'M WATCHING THE INTRO VIDEO!

You just made my birthday!

Comcast: 100% Packet Loss :D

Sapphire_adera, Nov 17, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Sapphire!

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy killing ghouls and super mutants Comcast: 100% Packet Loss :)

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: