Com-Suspension runs over my scrim duo tournament.

Discus and support Com-Suspension runs over my scrim duo tournament. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Xbox moderator, I was just requesting a suspension lift on my communications. I was banned for having a go at a bloke for just being a toxic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by callum_dann, Sep 1, 2018.

1. callum_dann
    callum_dann Guest

Dear Xbox moderator,

I was just requesting a suspension lift on my communications. I was banned for having a go at a bloke for just being a toxic in-game player and teaming in 1v1s, spawn killing and loots stealing as we agreed not to in-game. So i messaged him being quite angry
    about it, disregarding (forgetting) that i could and probably will be banned. In light of this i was banned for two weeks. It lifts on the 11th of Sep, but my issue is i have a duo's tournament to run on the 4th of Sep 10:00am ACT (GMT+10). I've asked the
    moderator if we could run com's on anything else during the game and he said it will have to be Xbox party chat with the other team muted in party during game play. So I am requesting a ban lift this one time, i understand policy but i need this as continuously
    devoted Xbox customer and community member to play in my scrimmage. I have heard of PS4 lifting bans from my close friends for just asking, but im not just asking I am pleading for this or i cant play in the tournament. This is my first time reaching out and
    hopefully my last, i don't intend to be banned again, and i would be so grateful for help on this topic. Thank You.

Kind regards,

Callum Dann.

:)

callum_dann, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Tanks

I run the jav, My gunner runs rpg always.He jumps out to repair and take his shot when he has a chance. I'm talkin public servers, Ive never run guided or zoom in scrims.

vvROADBLOCKvv, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Battlefield will be looking nice on XBOX 720

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

If that Xbox did come out I'd rather buy another computer. Mines real old Duo core, 4 gigs and 9800 GTX. The new Xbox is probably going to run for $500, I'd better off buying a quad core kit and a 560 for that much.

[/quote]

I'm working on my Budget for upgrades on my PC ^^ If the new Xbox does come I'll get mine midnight release =)

Undeadfire Zero, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    callum_dann,

How are you my friend? Unfortunately Xbox support nor forums has any say on who the enforcement team bans. They also keep all information between them and the account holder. If you need any information or how to submit a case review to appeal the suspension
    your more than welcome to visit
    Enforcement How to Site

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: