Com Surrogate Problem

Discus and support Com Surrogate Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I noticed that 3 Com Surrogates are running on my pc but I didn't care when I saw that one of the Com Surrogates has been using a lot of memory so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xian leighpagalunan, May 19, 2022.

1. Com Surrogate Problem

I noticed that 3 Com Surrogates are running on my pc but I didn't care when I saw that one of the Com Surrogates has been using a lot of memory so I try to end task one of the Com Surrogates, and Nothing seemed to happen till I tried to play games but games won't play, I was so confused, steam won't open, Minecraft cant play multiplayer anymore, and Roblox won't play my connection is great but nothing seems to work and I waited and waited till I saw that com surrogate is using a lot of memory again and I remembered maybe if I end task com surrogate again I won't be able to play games again so I did and it worked so I didn't end task com surrogate ever again but one day the com surrogate that is using a lot of memory disappeared so I tried to run dllhost and com surrogate is back but it isn't using a lot of memory anymore I don't want to wait months to for the com surrogates to use a lot of memory again so how do I make com surrogate use a lot of memory again?

:)

xian leighpagalunan, May 19, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Com Surrogate Problem