Com banned

Discus and support Com banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Yes I was wondering why I got com banned in fallout 76 for posting I have atom store vendors active at my camp and selling items that I have farmed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by brian bailey2, May 9, 2024.

1. Com banned

Yes I was wondering why I got com banned in fallout 76 for posting I have atom store vendors active at my camp and selling items that I have farmed and picked up in the game on fallout 76

:)

brian bailey2, May 9, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Com ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Castellus Zemi Win User

com ban

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

If your suspension really should be over then doing steps below usually fixes this issue.

Go to your settings, under account select remove account then select to remove your account. (Make sure you know your email and password before doing this).

Once you have done this open your guild menu, scroll down to the settings gear icon, scroll over, DO NOT click all settings instead scroll down and select restart console. (Its very important to restart your console this way. If you press the power button
    on the front of your console, it will only but your Xbox into a sleep mode and not do a full reboot).

Once your console has rebooted go ahead and add back the account to the console, and you should be able to access the features that were previous suspended.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  4. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

Com ban

Sorry to hear that, but it could be a ban from something that happened a while ago.

Also, people get offended by the slightest things these days. You pretty much can’t open your mouth without people feeling insulted about something.

You have to be extra careful of what you say or people will report you.
    very true
  5. Smwutches Win User

Com banned

for information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Arminator Win User

com ban

how can i get communications banned while im already serving a communication band
    While we don't have any information about your suspension, usually it happens in situations like this.

Imagine someone sent you an insulting message, and the conversation went like this:

Other player: "In the last match, you were the reason our team lost. Sarcastic and ironic thanks to you!"

You respond: "Shut up! YOU were the one that didn't do the thing that would bring us victory. You are an [insert expletive here]" (the other player reports this message)

Other player "No you shut up. Had you not goofed off in the doorway, the enemy couldn't get past. It's all your fault we lost!"

You respond: "You don't know how to play. I guarded the doorway perfectly, and you are just a [second expletive]" (this message also gets reported).

While this was one conversation, you sent two messages with expletives that got reported.

So an enforcement team member reviewed the first message, and issued a suspension.

Then they reviewed the second report, and issued a SECOND suspension for the second message.

So that's how to get a second communications suspension, while having a comm suspension already.
Thema:

Com banned

1. Com banned - Similar Threads - Com banned

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  5. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  6. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  7. Com banned becauee of pfp

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned becauee of pfp: Was communication banned for a year because of my pfp this was my first time getting strikes got it reviewed and it was denied what i understand is the enforcement review was unreliable in what i...
  8. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  9. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  10. What guideline did I break to get com banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What guideline did I break to get com banned?: Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and nothing happens. I send Lizzys in a box and...