com banned on xbox

Discus and support com banned on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ℳℯ��� , Dec 20, 2023.

1. com banned on xbox

i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen he’s been texting people inappropriate and disrespectful messages on my account, this got me com banned for 365 days and i don’t condone any of this behaviour as i’m 20 years old so can someone please reach out and fix this please and thank you.

:)

ℳℯ��� , Dec 20, 2023
  2. Zero420override Win User

Suspension

Here is a link for info on Com Bans :Xbox Live suspensions and console bans

Hope this helps
  3. Glas109 Win User

Cheaters

VAC not exist in xbox "xD"

Banned Comming soon
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I got removed from xbox ambassador for nothing

have you had any xbox enforcement action i.t com bans or anything.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox Com banning?

How do you know they didnt get suspended? You wont be told if they did.

First of all JindGryphon xbox sends you a message saying thanks for helping making xbox a better place and have taken action on one of your complaints
    That doesn't get sent every time you report someone. So the bottom line is you got punished for what you did and you don't know what happened to the other individual. Next time don't respond, just report and block.
  6. Iridox Win User

Xbox Com banning?

Also, did you report the person who called you Retarded?
    Of course i did or i wouldn't be having this conversation
Thema:

com banned on xbox

1. com banned on xbox - Similar Threads - com banned

2. Com banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com banned: Yes I was wondering why I got com banned in fallout 76 for posting I have atom store vendors active at my camp and selling items that I have farmed and picked up in the game on fallout 76...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  6. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  7. Com banned becauee of pfp

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned becauee of pfp: Was communication banned for a year because of my pfp this was my first time getting strikes got it reviewed and it was denied what i understand is the enforcement review was unreliable in what i...
  8. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  9. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  10. What guideline did I break to get com banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What guideline did I break to get com banned?: Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and nothing happens. I send Lizzys in a box and...