Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

Discus and support Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Carpenter-Jesse4570, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything beyond that is weird. The words are illegible. The colors are either super super dark or incorrect all together. When I click the home button on my remote (Roku) the display on the Xbox side of things fixes itself for a split second before the screen changes to the home screen on the tv where I can select either the Xbox or Netflix and Hulu what not. But of course when I go back to the Xbox I’m the display is wrong again. I have restarted the Xbox twice and hasn’t fixed. Unplugged both cables from the back and waited a little before plugging them in. Hasn’t fixed it. Any help will be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Carpenter-Jesse4570
    [link] [comments]

/u/Carpenter-Jesse4570, Mar 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird