Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...

Discus and support Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received the Halo 5 disc this morning via FedEx, but do not see the - Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skier7667, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest

Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...

I received the Halo 5 disc this morning via FedEx, but do not see the - Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series),
    which was part of the code that came with the Limited Collectors Series.

It was suppose to be shipped. I never have received any email confirmation on anything. Support who I contacted yesterday has no tracking numbers so they couldn't tell me when or who was delivering it.

Anyone received the disc and/or the additional content which I imagine is a code.

:)

Skier7667, Oct 27, 2015
  2. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest
    Halo 5 code trade in program

Game finally did arrive arrive - a 2nd FedEx truck delivered the game.

Just the game - had to contact Microsoft support and speak to an agent to have them send me the codes for -

Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series

because these codes didn't come in the sealed green game box - only the disc was in the box.

Skier7667, Oct 27, 2015
  3. sG alkis
    sG alkis Guest
    Halo 5 digital deluxe pre order issue

Okay so i have been contacting microsoft like 9 times about this issue and they tried to give me all sorts of solutions to my issue but none have worked.

>my issue> I pre ordered Halo 5: Guardians - Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes Halo: The Fall of Reach - Animated Series, Halo 5: Guardians - Warzone REQ Bundle and Halo 5: Guardians - Digital Pre-order Bonus.

Well, i havent got any of the extra stuff that comes with the digital deluxe edition.

When im in the game and press start -> requisitions -> Open packs, it says "you have no unopened packs.". But when i go to "store" i can see the

"Halo 5: Guardians - WARZONE REQ BUNDLE, when i press it it tells me "You already own Halo 5: Guardians - Warzone REQ Bundle, you can find it in your games and apps collection. (i press close) and then it says "PURCHASED, Success! Taking you to open packs now.
    (i press continue) and i come back to "open packs" where it tells me that i have no packs to open. I havent got any Warzone REQ packs since release.. Also, i can only watch the 1st act in Halo: The Fall of Reach, when i go to act 2 it says "BUY HALO 5".

sG alkis, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Hayvock
    Hayvock Guest

I called phone support and they generated the codes for me and emailed them.

Hayvock, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest
    OK, just called phone support. Was lucky to be connected with a great rep. He was aware of the issue and took action to send me via email the 2 codes necessary to download the content.

Issue resolved. Unfortunately, I have a feeling there are going to be tons of calls for those that didn't get the codes and expected to get them in the shipping package today.

Skier7667, Nov 1, 2018
  6. XB1R Bacchus Win User

Warzone Req Pack Bundle

Hi PhoenixAshes1

Thank you for contacting with us. Here is the info you are looking for, I hope it helps. Thank you!

WARZONE REQ BUNDLE

The Warzone REQ Bundle provides players with 2 Premium REQ Packs a week for a total of 7 weeks. Premium REQ Packs provide players with the most number of REQs, with the best chance of acquiring Ultra-Rare, Legendary, and Mythic REQs. Players are guaranteed
    at least three new permanent REQs in each Premium REQ Pack, if available.

The Warzone REQ Bundle is available in the following packages, on the Xbox Marketplace, or through token cards available at many retailers:

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Xbox One

More info here:
    Halowaypoint

Cheers!
  7. Skier7667 Win User

Halo 5 code trade in program

Game finally did arrive arrive - a 2nd FedEx truck delivered the game.

Just the game - had to contact Microsoft support and speak to an agent to have them send me the codes for -

Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series

because these codes didn't come in the sealed green game box - only the disc was in the box.
  8. SpottierSnake54 Win User

YET TO RECEIVE: 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content.

You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req
  9. Skier7667 Win User

Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series)

OK, just called phone support. Was lucky to be connected with a great rep. He was aware of the issue and took action to send me via email the 2 codes necessary to download the content.

Issue resolved. Unfortunately, I have a feeling there are going to be tons of calls for those that didn't get the codes and expected to get them in the shipping package today.
  10. Hayvock Win User

Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series)

I called phone support and they generated the codes for me and emailed them.
Thema:

1. Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ... - Similar Threads - Collector's Edition Disc

2. Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a collectors edition for hellblade 2?: Do yall think ninja theory will make a collectors edition for hellblade 2? I need to know so i can get it Thanks in advance 8fc56c68-ccb8-4776-bda1-32cf0ee495e6
  3. Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One: I have the Xbox 360 versions of Mass Effect Limited Edition and Mass Effect 2 Collectors edition. Specifically with the bonus discs (containing art and business videos [NOT DLC stuff]), why does...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox...: Cyberpunk 2077 I Tnink Will Be The Best Game Ever,But Can You Make Collector Edition Xbox Series X 18b29a52-c914-4f3e-ab7a-d6c37b1fcb38
  5. Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

in XBoX on Windows
    Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector): Hello, I bought the collector of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. But it existed only as an Xbox One Game. Since it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game, I tought I'd just get a code to activate it on...
  6. Do you have any Xbox collector items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have any Xbox collector items?: I have an old 360 lanyard from a few years ago! Other then that I don't have much gear, I mainly put my money into games and consoles haha! I still have my 360 console!...
  7. Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you an Xbox collector? Show me your collections! (Digital or Physical): As per the title! Let's see what you got! 4520ec65-c8ba-44a3-b6c9-0e82e74811c6
  8. Game collector what is the best option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game collector what is the best option ?: What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for...
  9. Wolfenstein "Toy Collector"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein "Toy Collector": The Archiement on Xbox Box One is Not working. Archiement Toy Collector - found 15 Toys for Max Hass in Wolfenstein. I found all 15, but The Archiement says i have 1%. Pleased Help...
  10. Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days: Hi, I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know a work around or way to solve this issue?...