Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before

Discus and support Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Today my niece tried to play cold war, a game i had bought her the night before and she had no issues playing. today after she logged on she... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kilo Hellfire, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before

Hello all, Today my niece tried to play cold war, a game i had bought her the night before and she had no issues playing. today after she logged on she got to the press A screen and then a purchase window pops up. Once we press A, an error message pops up saying this product has already been purchased. The game is locked on the press a to purchase screen and will not let us progress further.

:)

Kilo Hellfire, Mar 25, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Kilo Hellfire, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Agent Fox 012 Win User

I pre ordered black ops Cold War and it says I need to buy it to play

I bought cold war weeks ago as you can see from my purchase history and have been playing it since it came out but today when i go to play it says “To play this, you will need to buy it” how do i fix this because i basically just wasted £65
    Same for me i cant start mine up either. I was just playing last night
  4. Jeeva001 Win User

Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

This did not work, I bought the game around the release of it and Ive had until i switched xbox's, Ive been on the same account and everything. In my order history it doesn’t say anything about cold war as I go back. Not even the Cod points I purchased.
  5. bosconian87 Win User

Skydrift xbla

I bought it today, after picking up sme points - and all I can say is that its brilliant!! Truly refreshing, and it needs to be played now!! Why wasn't it part of the Summer of Arcade? Its a lot better than Toy Soliers Cold War and From Dust!!
  6. BladeGathers Win User

I bought the game and it says I have to buy it again

I preordered call of duty Cold War and it was working fine until last night and now when I try to open it it says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” and in my full library it doesn’t show up but in the store it says I own it
Thema:

1. Cold war says need to purchase after it has been bought night before - Similar Threads - Cold war says

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  4. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  5. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  6. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  7. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  8. Why is Cold War not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cold War not working?: I’m trying to launch call of duty Cold War ( just got the game too ) and some error wants to ruin my day completely (0x800701e7) I already restarted it do I seriously have to reset it? That’s so...
  9. How do I get COD Cold War to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD Cold War to work?: I paid and downloaded call of duty Cold War. When I open the game and it asked me to login. It says that the game was never purchased. I have tried to delete the game and redownloaded it but still...
  10. Cannot play cold war even tough i own the disk, it says i need to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play cold war even tough i own the disk, it says i need to purchase it: I'm livid. I own the game, ive played it before, im trying to play it again. Redownloading doesnt work, signing in with the profile who brought it didnt work (game share). Ive seen the fixes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have cold war in my library but when i start it it tells me to purchase

2. cold war downloaded on series s saying i have to pay