Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version

Discus and support Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought the standart edition for 69,99€ on my series x. After a few hour of playing i didnt saw a real difference to my old version on ps4. Now i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by derPeppi, Dec 8, 2020.

1. derPeppi
    derPeppi Guest

So i bought the standart edition for 69,99€ on my series x. After a few hour of playing i didnt saw a real difference to my old version on ps4. Now i saw that there‘s a „cross gen“ version for 74,99€

is there any way to get the x/s version without paying 74,99?? I tried to get a refund for my standart version but it was declined.

:)

derPeppi, Dec 8, 2020
  2. N33Dhelp Win User

Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  5. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Cold War suck on starting screen

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  6. Boombaa Win User

Crashing

Hi,

This could be due to the Cold War version you are using on your Series X, did you take a look at
    here?
Thema:

1. Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version - Similar Threads - Cold War Series

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  4. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  5. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  6. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  7. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  8. Why is Cold War not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cold War not working?: I’m trying to launch call of duty Cold War ( just got the game too ) and some error wants to ruin my day completely (0x800701e7) I already restarted it do I seriously have to reset it? That’s so...
  9. Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...
  10. Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war: Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series don’t know why it isn’t on the anymore a5456e77-2321-4e72-a301-812badf86f0b