cold war game chat not working because of communication ban

Discus and support cold war game chat not working because of communication ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently got communication banned for 24 hours on xbox and when i play cold war now i cant hear anyone in game chat and it says im muted. even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZombifyHDx, Dec 24, 2020.

1. ZombifyHDx
    ZombifyHDx Guest

i recently got communication banned for 24 hours on xbox and when i play cold war now i cant hear anyone in game chat and it says im muted. even though my ban has been far past 24 hours

:)

ZombifyHDx, Dec 24, 2020
  2. is that Hydro Win User

Try contacting customer support (via chat would be fastest/easiest) - Seems like there might be a deeper issue here.

Cold War might have a separate communication ban on your account.
  3. is that Hydro Win User

Try clearing the Xbox cache.

• Press the Guide button on your Xbox controller.
    • Go to Settings Tab
    • Select Devices and Streaming
    • Select Blu-Ray
    • Select Persistent Storage
    • Select Clear Persistent Storage
    • Go back to Settings and select Network Settings
    • Select Advanced Settings
    • Select Alternate MAC Address
    • Select Clear & then Restart
  4. ZombifyHDx Win User

my ban has already been lifted, it was only 24 hours. i can talk in party chat and message again its just cold war still think im banned
  5. is that Hydro Win User

http://enforcement.xbox.com

Visit that page and you should be able to see when the ban will be lifted or if it already has been. If the ban was lifted, I would suggest contacting Microsoft Support.
  6. ZombifyHDx Win User

thank you again but this also didnt work
Thema:

1. cold war game chat not working because of communication ban - Similar Threads - cold war game

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  4. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  5. game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game crashing. call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0: call of duty black ops cold war version 1.0.34.0 -- zombies - outbreak - game crashes to a black screen whilst loading lobby to first zone, have tried all previous resolutions detailled in a...
  6. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  7. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  8. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2
  9. why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is call of duty black ops cold war kicking me out of the game?: every time i try and join an online server game. It kicks me out of the game and to home screen. d6308c45-572f-477b-bfbe-e62d6e9f617c
  10. Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?: When I try to launch the game it tells me to buy it. I already made sure all of the add one and everything were installed as well and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve tried restarting my Xbox as well...