Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

Discus and support Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trevtones, Aug 26, 2023.

1. trevtones
    trevtones Guest

Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went through Activisions absolutely brutal and inhumane customer service. You cant talk to anyone there. No phone contact it just sends you to their **** website. No email address it just autoreplies and says its only used for privacy related stuff. The website says i'm not even banned which led me to believe it was just a temp ban and I should just wait it out for a bit. So a day goes by then another day. Still cant get past the main menu on cold war. After a week or so today I try to use a new xbox live account to play the game Ive already spent over $100 on. I had to cancel my xbox gold sub and resub with my new account. As soon as I tried to use my original activision account it makes my new xbox live account banned from servers. So I realized I need a new xbox account and a new activison account. I un sub and resub with my xbox gold account and try this time I get through and into all the privacy agreements for activision. But when I acknowledge the agreement nothing happens. Its like it timed out or something. SO i leave it on and go do something else for a few minutes. Come back and its still not doing anything. I shut the game off and reboot my xbox and try again. Now at the main menu when I click ok it asks me to purchase the game again. I was so downtrotten and losing patience So i click buy game again. It bans my account again. So now I've spent over $200 and I still cant play the god damned game! I tried calling xbox live support now since cold war prompted them to make me buy a game twice. Finally got a call back and talked to someone. Yay finally a real person to help me. I explained my situation which she agreed was absurd and ridiculous. I told her Activision literally has no customer service whatsoever. She asked if I can wait on hold so she can find a way to help me. I agreed and waited a few minutes. Finally I hear something its the same **** automated message from activision customer support phone number which does nothing to help at all. She chucked the call away. I tried to get another call back and it says im over my limit for the day. So now im fuming and ready to call a lawyer. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to call back. But call back I will have to spend my saturday off from work to deal with this now. I have two charges on my credit card for the same game that I cant play. What is wrong with everything???

:)

trevtones, Aug 26, 2023
  2. JasXmelie316 Win User

Black Ops Cold War Install

Same things happened to me and my friend. He just had to unintall his Cold War and reinstall it but for me it says installation stopped too. I try to reinstall it and it just says installation stopped over and over again. However the space that Cold War took up on my hard drive is still there so the 100GB+ plus storage it took for Cold War is still missing from my hard drive for some reason. Ive restarted my xbox and uninstalled games for extra space but it still doesn't work
  3. HuskyMG Win User

Buying Cold war

I have also uninstalled cold war and installed cold war twice
  4. Jadan Duran Win User

CoD Cold War is broken please help

I just reset my xbox and reinstalled CoD Cold War and it’s still asking me to buy the game i had preorderd the ultimate edition when the game was on preorder and have played since day 1 of Cold War and this has never happend till yesterday
  5. RaghiWeary Win User

i need help installing a game

Every time i try to play cold war its tell me to buy the game again
  6. FreedBlackdeath Win User

Panda's Rush PSA

This is the main reason I like to play conquest but I do play rush to mix things up. I was playing rush this morning and it put me in a match full of snipers being spawn killed on cold war rush. Before even looking at how many tickets the team had I just
    switched team cause there was no way I was playing on that team. The next round on cold war we are attacking and by the time we reach the last 2 objectives I hear 1 guy in the chat say "Slow down, I'm still at the very first spawn." All I could do was think
    "what an idiot." Game ends he has 70 points, shows how much campers do for the team. He could of come up to go for the objective.
Thema:

1. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still... - Similar Threads - Cold war banned

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  4. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  5. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  6. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  7. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  8. Why is Cold War not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cold War not working?: I’m trying to launch call of duty Cold War ( just got the game too ) and some error wants to ruin my day completely (0x800701e7) I already restarted it do I seriously have to reset it? That’s so...
  9. How do I get COD Cold War to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD Cold War to work?: I paid and downloaded call of duty Cold War. When I open the game and it asked me to login. It says that the game was never purchased. I have tried to delete the game and redownloaded it but still...
  10. cold war game chat not working because of communication ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cold war game chat not working because of communication ban: i recently got communication banned for 24 hours on xbox and when i play cold war now i cant hear anyone in game chat and it says im muted. even though my ban has been far past 24 hours...