Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

Discus and support Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TW2YQ, Aug 12, 2020.

1. TW2YQ
    TW2YQ Guest

I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins.

:)

TW2YQ, Aug 12, 2020
  2. EliteEwe117 Win User

I do have the same issue I purchased coins back on Agu 6 and is today and nothing, I do not see my coins. But just with some TS it was resolve, Can you tell me what have you done so far as TS?
  3. Gérard Oomens Win User

when is someone going to fix bingo?

Bingo is closed: Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

where the **** did all my gold coins go i had 80k now im -12k

Hey there SanitaryBlock18.

To clarify is this with Microsoft Bingo? Have you tried signing out of the game and back in to see if your coins are showing correctly?
  5. RFH1955 Win User

when is this game gonna work?

I agree. , i'm having similar problems. With Microsoft Bingo. . When I go to shop and I watch the ads to receive. Gold coins in tickets. It says to try again. After. Attempting to watch the AD.

I also submitted feedback and. The reason I'm commenting. On this report. Is that it may be related to the problem? I'm having?.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Why Can't I get into bingo been trying for a month?

The Microsoft Casual Games team recently announced that they will close the service for Microsoft Bingo on all devices in April 2021. After this date, you’ll no longer be able to play the game or access any in-game items, such as tickets or coins.
    For more info, you can check this link Microsoft Bingo closure | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game - Similar Threads - Coins adding Microsoft

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  4. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  5. Can i get a refund on apex coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i get a refund on apex coins: I bought apex coins and clicked it once and it gave me the amount times 2 and took out twice as much money for some reason is it refundable? My Xbox name is 5a10cd66-ba12-4ccb-84e9-a6bfd9671ff9
  6. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...: I HAVE JUST PAID $14.50 FOR COINS FOR PASTRY POP AND HAVE NOT RECIVED THE COINS, PAYPAL HAS BEEN DEBITED, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR TOO, AROUND OCT NOV,SO HAVE WASTED LOTS...
  9. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  10. Watching ad for coin/tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching ad for coin/tickets: It has been several days since this function has work. Please address! f2bc34cb-a82f-4a84-9dee-5f24efafbe5c