Cogeco: Xbox to PC streaming not working on fast network

Discus and support Cogeco: Xbox to PC streaming not working on fast network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cogeco (ISPs): Xbox to PC streaming not working on fast network Trying to stream some red dead 1 to my laptop but it won't work at all. when I do a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by James pick, Oct 27, 2018.

1. James pick
    James pick Guest

Cogeco (ISPs): Xbox to PC streaming not working on fast network
    Trying to stream some red dead 1 to my laptop but it won't work at all. when I do a test it comes up with all Xs and says my network is too slow but I can stream on my desktop no problem.

:)

James pick, Oct 27, 2018
  2. runam0k
    runam0k Guest
    Game streaming from Xbox One to Win 10 PC not working

By "not working", I mean horribly laggy, constantly pixelating and complaining of "network connection problems". The Xbox App reports a very poor and inconsistent network connection (averages 3Mb/s, but it's up and down between 0 and 6).

My network uses powerline adapters by the way.

I could accept this, except everything else works fine over the same network connection (streaming from my NAS, streaming from my gaming PC using Steam).

To be clear: Steam works flawlessly streaming games over the exact same cables and powerline adapters to the exact same PC in my living room.

The only thing that doesn't work well over that connection is Xbox game streaming. (Even Xbox game downloads are super quick - not the best measure of network connectivity, but quick, smooth downloads, and seemingly none of the up and down performance issues
    that Xbox game streaming suffers.)

Any ideas?

My Win 10 PCs are up to date, cables all good, etc.

runam0k, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Die Zero
    Die Zero Guest
    Streaming on PC problem

Both my Xbox one and PC are connected to the same network thru wired connection. I used to stream Xbox One games to my PC without problems. All of a sudden, my streaming became unplayable.

-- Xbox one has no problems for network connection

-- PC has no problems for network connection

-- Start Xbox app on PC, the streaming is horrible. It says Network connection problems at the lower left corner. But it also shows that I have average 12- 17 mps streaming speed which should be very good.

-- Went back to test streaming quality, it lists all RED "X" and says wireless connection is not good for streaming. But I am using Ethernet connection on both Xbox and PC.

I tried to search the internet, it seems I am the only one having the issue. I tried my laptop and another "low spec" PC thru wire and wireless. The streaming works without any problem. It only happens to my main PC. I just don't know what to do. Can anyone
    tell me what is my problem and can it be resolved?

BTW, I already tried reset and restart everything, Xbox one, PC, router, modem.... everything. Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Die Zero, Oct 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: