Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

Discus and support Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrincessDeer826, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello per la special edition, I cui contenuti ho poi effettivamente
    trovato nel gioco e il codice per il preordine che comprendeva in particolare il cavallo da guerra che però non ho trovato all'interno del gioco, non c'è! Ma se provo a reinserire il codice mi dice che è gi stato utilizzato. Ho gi contattato l'assistenza
    che oltre a non capirmi per un motivo di lingua non ha né capito né risolto il problema. Qualcuno sa come risolvere o chi contattare per questo problema? Grazie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 (special edition) So I had two codes with additional content that I would find in the game once entered. Well I entered both codes, the one for the special edition, whose contents I then actually found
    in the game and the code for the preorder that included in particular the War horse that however I have not found within the game, there is! But if I try to re-enter the code it tells me it has already been used. I have already contacted the assistance that
    in addition to not understand me for a reason of language has neither understood nor solved the problem. Does anyone know how to fix or who to contact for this problem? Thank you.]

:)

PrincessDeer826, Jan 17, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

Rispondo in merito al cavallo da guerra visto che per il discorso pre-ordine fai sempre riferimento a quello. Il cavallo non è disponibile da subito, devi completare una missione specifica nel capitolo 2 e lo troverai disponibile gratuitamente nella stalla
    di Valentine. Linko una delle guide che ho trovato online per spiegare meglio nel dettaglio:

https://www.rdr2.org/guides/how-to-get-the-war-horse-pre-order-bonus/

[Translation-I answer about the war horse since for the pre-order speech you always refer to that. The horse is not available immediately, you must complete a specific mission in Chapter 2 and you will find it available for free in the barn of Valentine.
    Linko One of the guides I found online to explain better in detail:]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Princess,

You can set the profile the game was downloaded on as home console and all profiles on the console will be able to use it. If you want you can try to request a call back and speak with a support agent and see if there is any possible solution they may have.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. PrincessDeer826 Win User

Sì lo so il gioco l'ho gi terminato ma il cavallo da guerra non era presente, penso il problema sia stato che non avevo effettuato l'accesso al mio account Microsoft quando sono andata sullo store di Xbox a inserire questo codice, e quando ho provato
    a reinserirlo effettuando l'accesso mi dice che il codice è gi stato riscattato.. In questo caso come posso fare? Grazie per le risposte.
  5. choppyseize Win User

If the code has been redeemed you would have to contact the retailer that sold it to you. If it's digital it should already be added to the account or in a message from Xbox Live
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Once again you didn't get what I'm saying so I will write in English. I clearly wrote that I have TWO codes: one I get for buying the special edition which is the one that actually works, AND the one code I get for pre-ordering my game (Red dead
    redemption 2 ), THAT code doesn't work. When I try to reinsert it, it says that the code has been used already, cause I used it a first time when I got the game but it's like it didn't work cause I didn't find the bonus for inserting the code in the game while
    playing. The code I pre-order the game for. That means that I pre-order the game for nothing. I hope I've been clear enough this time. Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks.
    OK , its normal that the system tells you "used already", cause you redeemed it with the 1st one but the pre-order one not working in your case...

Please check if your Xbox downloaded the "preorder addons" inside Red dead directory ( games and app / games / red dead redemption 2, press menu button ) , if the preorder addons is installed , you only get that content after the 1st chapter ( the clothes
    and accessories are in the storage box in your camp, now about the horse you have to buy it ( its free but you have to go check new horses in Valentine's when you do a mission for Hosea ) .

Now if you dont see the preorder addons , call Xbox Helpdesk > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hope its clear now
Thema:

1. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2] - Similar Threads - Codice preordine Red

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  6. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  7. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  8. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  9. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  10. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...