Codes for GoW, GoW2, GoW3, GoWJ from promotion on GoW4 Ultimate edition

Discus and support Codes for GoW, GoW2, GoW3, GoWJ from promotion on GoW4 Ultimate edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition and have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to receive the codes for the previous titles listed in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gooberturkey, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Gooberturkey
    Gooberturkey Guest

I purchased the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition and have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to receive the codes for the previous titles listed in the title of this post. i have contacted microsoft twice. the first time they said it may take a few days so ive
    been waiting. today i contacted them and they said its an xbox support issue so i contacted them and they requested i post on here.

Please contact me via my Xbox Live email about this. I really would like to play through the series to get the full experience.

Thanks.

:)

Gooberturkey, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Spartan1415
    Spartan1415 Guest
    Have not Received GOW3 redeem code (Please send code)

I purchased Gears of War (GOW) Ultimate Edition and GOW4 for Xbox One for download and received redeem codes for GOW1, and GOW2. Should I have also
    received a redeem code for GOW3? If so, please send a redeem code for GOW3. Thanks!

Spartan1415, Oct 26, 2016
  3. King1DaviD
    King1DaviD Guest
    Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection Promotion

Hi

I bought the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (1TB) and redeemed my code for GOW4 on December 31.

Can I still receive the codes please for the

Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection promotion ?

If yes, when I will receive the codes for

gow, gow2, gow3, gow: Judgment ?

I really would appreciate it.

Thanks

Gamertag:

King1DaviD, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!

Mister Beep, Oct 27, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply)
    and Xbox Live membership required. Not available in all markets. See www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!
  6. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
  7. SwampThing62 Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
  8. John Dowding Win User

favorite game in each series

GOW1

GOW2

GOW3

GOW Judgement.

:)
  9. Sir Madmardigan Win User

Problems in downloading, stops at 67%

Add info:

The download is via code-card to includes: GOW, GOW2 (download without problem), GOW3, GOW:Judment (download without problem)
Thema:

1. Codes for GoW, GoW2, GoW3, GoWJ from promotion on GoW4 Ultimate edition - Similar Threads - Codes GoW GoW2

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  4. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  5. Please resend GOW redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend GOW redeem code: I received GOW series redeem code after purchasing GOW4, I didn't know they have a shelf life, and they were gone before I can use them. please resend those codes to me, thanks a lot....
  6. gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working: i have gow 4 UE with disc and code gow 1,2,3 and judgement, for download not working,why? i buy on amazon, last month, JANUARY 2018. HELP ME 5e5516ce-2bff-4669-abc5-b5f598f5e96f
  7. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  8. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  9. Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...: Hi, i received the codes for GOW1 GOW judgement and GOW3. So I am missing GOW 2 code and another problem ist the GOW1 key does not work. Someone knows a fix? 68d0a49c-2df5-4e75-8a1b-3b944358c70e
  10. 2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?: Long time not access Live Gears of War, just for memories I purchased 2 day trial code to remember the old days, I can join as single player, but when I tried to add my son as the second player...