Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

Discus and support Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TSB Maddawg, Aug 20, 2019.

1. TSB Maddawg
    TSB Maddawg Guest

Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed]

:)

TSB Maddawg, Aug 20, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Just block him and report him Both of you.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

You yourself can't do anything in this situation.

Your friend has to report the bad pictures with the console's reporting feature.

Your friend should go to the offensive message, and use the report option. Your friend can then add additional information to the report.

A real human being from the Enforcement Team will then review the report, and if the message indeed is a CoC violation, they will then act accordingly by suspending the messaging rights temporarily or permanently.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

have your friend report them and block them.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Tell your friend to report the person account and the enforcement team will look into it.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Report him. We can’t do anything here in the forums; we’re volunteers.
Thema:

1. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC - Similar Threads - Codes getting suspended

2. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  3. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  4. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  5. I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D: I keep getting Error Code 0x8924000D when I try to join a party or invite someone to my own. I restart my console and disconnect/restart my wifi and it doesn’t fix the issue. At the time of...
  6. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  7. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  8. How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft: I sign in my Microsoft account and I can't find to put the code for my Xbox so I sign into my xbox 627a22ce-421a-4a69-b75b-d60f6ad21cf7
  9. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  10. Is there a way to get the code again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get the code again?: In the Xbox rewards I earned enough to get the 330 mine coins and didn't know there was a code to it and clicked off before I saw it. Once I read that it was a code I had no way of getting the...