code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

Discus and support code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TOTO661979, Jan 26, 2018.

1. TOTO661979
    TOTO661979 Guest

hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season pass but does not activate it on my
    account. I call xbox france support to fix the problem, but they told me to see with amazon. What I do not understand is that on the store the season pass is well recognized but does not want to be activated, so why he sends me on amazon. and then now my code
    does not work anymore my mark: Check the instructions provided with your code. You may have to exchange it on a different web page. on amazon's email it's sending me back to the microsoft store. sorry for my english (google translation).

:)

TOTO661979, Jan 26, 2018
  2. jawest78
    jawest78 Guest
    jawest78, Jan 26, 2018
  3. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Jan 26, 2018
  4. TOTO661979
    TOTO661979 Guest

I call amazon and they can not do anything on their side. they do not reimburse and give no other code.

TOTO661979, Jan 26, 2018
  5. TOTO661979
    TOTO661979 Guest
    problem solved, changing the blind area.

TOTO661979, Nov 2, 2018
  6. TOTO661979 Win User

problem solved, changing the blind area.
  7. TOTO661979 Win User

I call amazon and they can not do anything on their side. they do not reimburse and give no other code.
  8. jawest78 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

assassin creed 3 season pass does not work

Hi Davics. What DLC are you trying to download? The season pass does not give you 100% free access to everything Assassins Creed III related. It will give you some, but other DLC will only be discounted.

You can refer to the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass page for more details.

Cheers!
  10. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate - Similar Threads - code season pass

2. Season Pass Code Missing for Midnight Sun's physical Legendary Edition purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass Code Missing for Midnight Sun's physical Legendary Edition purchase: In December I purchased a copy of Legendary Edition: Midnight Suns for Xbox Series X. In the case I had the codes for the additional skins but NOT for the Season pass that is supposed to be...
  3. If I had the code to a season pass for a game, but the game was coming later in the mail,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I had the code to a season pass for a game, but the game was coming later in the mail,...: Recently I purchased Arkham origins, and it’s season pass online, and was almost immediately emailed the season pass code. Do I have to wait to get the game, or can I install the dlc now? PLEASE...
  4. AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Valhalla pre-order, season pass/Ultimate pack code not working: Hi, I received my copy of Assassin's Creed Valhalla today with a code to get the season pass and ultimate pack but when I enter the code i get the message: ''contact who you got this code from. We...
  5. Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème season pass code déjà utilisé.[Translation-Season pass code already used problem.]: Bonjour. Il y a quelques jours j'ai fais l'acquisition du jeu snow runner premium édition, avec le season pass, dans un magasin de revente de jeux vidéo. Malheureusement lorsque j'essaye de...
  6. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  7. Code Vein Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Vein Season Pass: Hey everyone. I've noticed a solid amount of people (myself included) do not have the season pass working properly for Code Vein. While Xbox does acknowledge that I own the season pass, it doesn't...
  8. AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey Gold Edition + Season Pass - but where can I find the code?: I've bought AC Odyssey's Gold Edition (+ Season Pass) just recently and downloaded all the contents, but when I want to click on the season pass in the Shop Store of AC Odyssey itself, it wants me...
  9. South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working: Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be...
  10. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?: I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a while and says something went wrong... I...