Code redemption

Discus and support Code redemption in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all. Am having problems here. I use Bing rewards and have accumulated 60,000 points. I converted half to a £25 gift card then when redeeming it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David McKenna, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Code redemption

Hey all. Am having problems here. I use Bing rewards and have accumulated 60,000 points. I converted half to a £25 gift card then when redeeming it, i got a message saying there was a problem with my account so it remained 'Pending' .My account is fine, can go online etc, can download Gamepass Games, so all seems good there. The payment into my account remained pending, so i tried again and again with my remaining points, with the same message. I managed to contact Microsoft via chat and they said they have put a temporary freeze on my account due to unusual activity.. Hmmm, i'd been in Australia for a month and accessed my account, and when i came back i added my phone number, maybe it was one of the two, or both? the temporary freeze was lifted two days ago and the £25 was added to my account. I then tried to add another £25 to my account via Bing rewards and got another message to contact Microsoft who again told me there was a temporary freeze on my account. Has anyone else recently had the same problem? The Crew is out this week and currently i'm not sure whether i am able to add funds to my account via debit card or gift card or even buy anything at this moment in time, i'm assuming not. It took me over 3 hours to get in touch with Microsoft yesterday. I'm at my wits end quite frankly Code redemption :(

:)

David McKenna, Sep 10, 2023
  2. RunnyHealer571 Win User

Reedeming a code

I enter the redemption code and I get the code but where is the game if my console was off?

Can I do the redemption code again?
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Games missing

Any included games will be delivered via a 5x5 redemption code. Some redemption codes include all the content. Have you redeemed the code to see what all it included yet?
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving rewards

The code should be emailed to you within 24 hours of redemption. If you don't receive the code, you'll want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page.
  6. Quddus Khan Win User

How to redeem three months of Xbox game pass on samsung tv

Em still calling Samsung controller redemption people to get that 25 characters redemption code nobody help yet
Thema:

Code redemption

1. Code redemption - Similar Threads - Code redemption

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  9. When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I receive my redemption code for Xbox game pass digital purchase: Hi! I purchased the game pass online but haven’t received a redemption code. When will I receive that? 63e254e0-eb2f-456b-ad00-78b6d59e6a45
  10. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...